TTORA Forum banner

Axle Alley Vid

3K views 19 replies 10 participants last post by  Dick Foster 
#1 ·
#2 ·
#6 ·
WOO-HOO , you got some very nice video.
Mike has some nice wheeling techniques! lol

Very nice, how did you get your video to a size managable enough to stream on the net?
I have an hour and a half of video on high8, I can digitize it, but the file is huge!
Do you know what the trouble is?
Or is it converting from analog to digital why it's just too big?

K-ton

#7 ·
Mike said:
Very nice! Did you get any video of the first waterfall?

Later,
....Mike
I got like 2 seconds of me going up it, but takes all the fun out of it when you see the strap attached to my front bumper. After seeing Karlton's vid going up it I was bummed that we were all so strap happy on it. We'll get it next year....

#8 ·
fourbychef said:

Very nice, how did you get your video to a size managable enough to stream on the net?
I have an hour and a half of video on high8, I can digitize it, but the file is huge!

K-ton
Didn't get a chance to thank you, but the dinner was excellent as always!

I'm not familliar with high8. I'm using one of those sony dvd camcorders. That video was originally about 1gig after I finished it, so I used windows movie maker to compress it down to size it is now. The quality of the vid is gone, but atleast its small enough to put on the web now.

#9 ·
#11 ·
generalee7 said:
That was great Jeff! Loved the music and the action. Man my rear tire was a couple feet off the ground on that one flexy section! LOL
yea, your truck was way flexed out in that one spot, weee!

#12 ·
fourbychef said:

K-ton
Hey bud,

I'd like a copy of your video if it's possible, cd or dvd.........I can pay you for it, I can imagine you got some great footage of all of us on axle alley....let me know...

#14 ·
BlingTaco said:
Hey bud,

I'd like a copy of your video if it's possible, cd or dvd.........I can pay you for it, I can imagine you got some great footage of all of us on axle alley....let me know...
one of the tapes has you on that stair steps outside of Pismo too ;) I'm still learning how to use the new DVD recorder. If I can figure out how to make quick dvd-r copies I'll send you one. I don't have you in Axle alley, just upper ajax on Thus.

#17 ·
Crash said:
What's up with all the gold trucks anyway?
Gold trucks are for charter contributors, the generous people who made the new webservers happen! :D

Later,
....Mike

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.