TTORA Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do the angles on my axles look ok, i adjusted the coil overs to about 2"-2.5" of lift i think, hard to tell. I have the 1" diff drop spacers, and fabtech 3.5" coil over kit.

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
Looks like mine. I have manual hubs though so dont have to worry as often as those w/auto hubs.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
sweet, thx. I looked and i cant find any kind of rubber wear, or rubbing marks of any sort!

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Jay04Taco said:
Do the angles on my axles look ok, i adjusted the coil overs to about 2"-2.5" of lift i think, hard to tell. I have the 1" diff drop spacers, and fabtech 3.5" coil over kit.

The outers will be fine, look at the bottom of the inners, they are the ones that count.

·
Registered
51 Posts
DesertTRD said:
The outers will be fine, look at the bottom of the inners, they are the ones that count.
is that corey? if it is, its weeman, the dude you met at demellos new years eve party...sorry i had to jet so soon, had to get somewhere.

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Weeman said:
is that corey? if it is, its weeman, the dude you met at demellos new years eve party...sorry i had to jet so soon, had to get somewhere.
Hell I didnt know that was you! yea this is corey.

nice to meet ya, sorry you didnt stick around. You didnt miss much except a mission to taco bell to find out its closed on new years eve at 11PM LOL... Long walk no food = pissed off people LOL...

·
Registered
51 Posts
DesertTRD said:
Hell I didnt know that was you! yea this is corey.

nice to meet ya, sorry you didnt stick around. You didnt miss much except a mission to taco bell to find out its closed on new years eve at 11PM LOL... Long walk no food = pissed off people LOL...
LOL! and screw that moon game! LOL :banghead:

·
Registered
5,222 Posts
cv's

Jay04Taco said:

looks fine to me, mine w/ the revtek kit looked 2 times more angled than that, haha, that's why i took that crap off!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
About this Discussion
13 Replies
9 Participants
wslytoy
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing