TTORA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am almost out of the Army after 4 years and want to take full advantage of my Gi bill. I plan on going for a degree in Construction Management and found that both ASU and Northern Arizona University have a program to suit my needs. What can you guys tell me about the 2 school and cities Phoenix and Flagstaff?

A little background..... I am currently stationed in Louisiana and I am from Cali. I drove through Flagstaff years ago but dont remember much about it. I have a 85 4runner for my wheeling needs.

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Motochain on this site was in the construction management at CCC in Flagstaff. You should email/PM him for the details of up here.

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
I'm currently in the Construction Management program at ASU and I'm very happy. A lot of the teachers are former or current employee's of some big time companies so they really know what they are doing/talking about and aren't just feeding you bs.

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
If you want more jobs and better wheeling, Phoenix.

If you want to live in a beautiful area with snow, backpacking, climbing, etc. come join us in Flag.

Either way, they are only 2 hours from each other so visiting isn't a big deal. and it is so much better than cali!

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Better wheeling in Phoenix? Regardless I'm guessing/ hoping there is a good selection of cute girls in both cities?

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah... Most of the :boobies: come from PHX though.. :lmao:
Yes, better wheeling in the Phx area by far. Although, I guess if you like to just tool around in the woods, then Flag is your spot. If you like to test your rig and your nerves to their limits, Phx is the spot.
This is getting to be a tough choice. I dont mind driving so either way I guess I'll be fine.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts