TTORA Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,442 Posts
Sounds great on paper, but it's the demise to our use of public lands. This will only be a band aid to a slow death of our rights to have access for all. I am a huge supporter of this type of regulation if done properly, but in the end it always comes down to them claiming a lack of fundage and then having a reason to shut it down. In turn it forces people to use "OHV Recreation Parks" which then creates revenue for local municipalities with little to no effort on their part. I for one find it absolutely disheartening that people who don't even use the land are the ones who are deiciding how it should be dealt with. I'm even more disheartened by all the ass-hats using the lands who do NOTHING to make a positive difference and will only piss and moan once it's too late.

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sounds great on paper, but it's the demise to our use of public lands. This will only be a band aid to a slow death of our rights to have access for all. I am a huge supporter of this type of regulation if done properly, but in the end it always comes down to them claiming a lack of fundage and then having a reason to shut it down. In turn it forces people to use "OHV Recreation Parks" which then creates revenue for local municipalities with little to no effort on their part. I for one find it absolutely disheartening that people who don't even use the land are the ones who are deiciding how it should be dealt with. I'm even more disheartened by all the ass-hats using the lands who do NOTHING to make a positive difference and will only piss and moan once it's too late.
very true.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts