TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
---------------
3,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mark Your Calendars!!!
The votes have been tallied and the official date for AZ ROCKS '07 will be April 5th-7th.

More information will be posted as more details are finalized!

·
Good For You
3,442 Posts
4xClover said:
Mark Your Calendars!!!
The votes have been tallied and the official date for AZ ROCKS '07 will be April 5th-7th.

More information will be posted as more details are finalized!

HOORAY AzROCKS 2007 !!!!!!
........................................................................................................BOOOO OFF TOPIC POSTING IN THIS THREAD!!

·
Takama's-N-Shit!
9,048 Posts
:bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump:
:bhump:______:bhump:______:bhump:______:bhump:______:bhump:______:bhump:
:bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump:

·
Registered
76 Posts
:xozzy: YAY!!

i've never been before, so i'm just wondering how this works. is it camping, or staying in hotels? if it's camping, are reservations needed for your site? sorry for the newb questions

·
---------------
3,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
TucsonTRD said:

i've never been before, so i'm just wondering how this works. is it camping, or staying in hotels? if it's camping, are reservations needed for your site? sorry for the newb questions
You can camp or stay in a hotel. Most of us camp and you do not need reservations for your camp site...it's in the middle of the desert! :D

·
Good For You
3,442 Posts
TucsonTRD said:

Camping or motel (not too far away). No reservations for camping as it's State Trust Land, you will need a State Trust Land permit available through them. Further event details to be posted in the new year.

·
Registered
751 Posts
I'm in! I am also hoping Mike has his truck done and there. Can't wait to see it. I also PM'd ZUK, he's gotta join in on this one!

·
Registered
76 Posts
4xClover said:
Don't forget about the :driving: of couse without the :xbeer1:......we save that for the :camping: :D

of course. i don't want to have to do this :saw: or this :welder: to my truck because i was drunk

1 - 20 of 31 Posts