TTORA Forum banner

21 - 40 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
3,008 Posts

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
Hmm, I wonder why your series of pics of Scuba coming down the Luge ends before he got to the steepest part? Oh yeah, that's because you were running for your life to get out of the way of his out-of-control truck! :eek: Hahaha
Where is that boooooring ass video anyways? ;)

·
Registered
8,951 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Hmm, I wonder why your series of pics of Scuba coming down the Luge ends before he got to the steepest part? Oh yeah, that's because you were running for your life to get out of the way of his out-of-control truck! :eek: Hahaha
Actually, that was Wayne's friend John taking pics with Igor's camera.

·
Registered
273 Posts
good pics guys, had a great time wheeling this weekend.

what kind of lights are you running erik, i want to put some 7" hids up front, but what else do you have besides head lights?

·
Registered
6,892 Posts
yea Stoke was telling me about this story - was wondering if the helicopter flying over the next day had something to do with it.

Has there been any word on the lost drunk guy?

On that note...

This was a bullshit story to hear after a freak weather day. Chasing a night run that left (unofficial run, BTW) with no lights, piss drunk and not informing ANYONE that you were leaving camp, bad move. EVERYONE who heard the story was looking for this retarded fuckstick as we were out and about Saturday, and worse was how the original group that went out Friday night felt about NOT KNOWING that the dumbass was actually trying to chase them down and run with that group. HAD THEY KNOWN, the drunken asshole would have never been allowed to even leave camp.

If I find out who drunken dipshit is, or reveals themselves, you will be banned. Period.

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
OK... many of you saw this around the camp fire at Rocks, but the infamously boring ScubaLuge video (with a 3x replay of the interesting part so you don't have to play it again) is here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2JJ9zOoi7o

***Pottymouth alert***
Those with sensitive ears, kids (or bosses) in the room had better turn off the sound for this one.

·
Registered
5,088 Posts
Good lesson on why you never touch the clutch or try to change gears while going down a steep grade. Not to mention you could disintegrate your clutch plate like that with a crawl box installed. It causes the clutch plate to spin at like 20K rpm, tearing it apart.

·
Registered
707 Posts
OK... many of you saw this around the camp fire at Rocks, but the infamously boring ScubaLuge video (with a 3x replay of the interesting part so you don't have to play it again) is here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2JJ9zOoi7o

***Pottymouth alert***
Those with sensitive ears, kids (or bosses) in the room had better turn off the sound for this one.
:aahg:

·
Registered
438 Posts
Good lesson on why you never touch the clutch or try to change gears while going down a steep grade. Not to mention you could disintegrate your clutch plate like that with a crawl box installed. It causes the clutch plate to spin at like 20K rpm, tearing it apart.
No crawl box on scuba's rig.

But John your commentary takes this video to the next level of awesome.

21 - 40 of 59 Posts