TTORA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
April 5-8, 2007

i have an open seat to AZ Rocks if anyone wants to ride along and pitch in a little for gas, i could use the help and company. I will be leaving houston early thursday morning and returning sunday. Anyone who wants to come along will have to meet me at my apartment on time thursday morning or stay the night at my place weds. night.

Keep in mind this is the same weekend as easter.

:driving: :camping: :xbeer1:

·
Registered
352 Posts
What are you taking out there? Are you driving your rig or trailering it?

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
driving my truck. i will be camping and sleeping in the truck bed so who ever comes will need there own camping gear. it is an xtracab so only 1 seat is available.

·
Registered
4,489 Posts
purity said:
April 5-8, 2007

i have an open seat to AZ Rocks if anyone wants to ride along and pitch in a little for gas, i could use the help and company. I will be leaving houston early thursday morning and returning sunday. Anyone who wants to come along will have to meet me at my apartment on time thursday morning or stay the night at my place weds. night.

Keep in mind this is the same weekend as easter.

:driving: :camping: :xbeer1:

lemme know how much i should save and Ill tell u if i can make it :D I'd love to drive my own shit but that would prolly be alot more then I could afford.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
99FlowedTaco said:
lemme know how much i should save and Ill tell u if i can make it :D I'd love to drive my own shit but that would prolly be alot more then I could afford.
a couple of grand should be enough. there are miscellaneous travel and accommodation expenses that will need to be covered. but dont worry, ill buy the beer. ;) :D

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
purity said:
a couple of grand should be enough. there are miscellaneous travel and accommodation expenses that will need to be covered. but dont worry, ill buy the beer. ;) :D
no shit! i plan on spending close to 1000$ not including beer :mad:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts