TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Takama's-N-Shit!
9,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's getting to be that time and some people are curious what dates it'll fall on. Are we going to just decide between the staff or are we going to put it out for a vote?

·
Takama's-N-Shit!
9,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Easter is March 23rd this year so the first weekend in April shouldn't be an issue this year. Do you see another weekend we should put to a vote?
I just thought I remembered someone saying it was just a placeholder until it was decided..........hell, I wouldn't care if it was on Easter anyway!...........just had a few people asking and wasn't sure..........I say screw the voting, that weekend doesn't conflict with aything I can think of so it works for me! :D

·
Takama's-N-Shit!
9,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
TimPH = Shitters
T-Beer = Firewood
Nate = T-shirts
Jen = Design for shirts
We'll re-use the signs from last year (if Mike still has them)

...........there, Planning meeting adjourned! :D

·
Kill Yourself!
2,091 Posts
Agreed that it should be that simple :)
Can we have the TTORA logo on the left or right side of the shirt this time. I don't really care for the logo in the middle thing. Also can I get a shirt that has a pocket? :flipoff4:

·
---------------
3,569 Posts
I know we wouldn't want to violate our "no pocket" policy, but the logo in the middle was kinda weird.
I completely agree with you there. We need to go back to the logo on the left side where a pocket could go.....if we could get shirts with pockets...but who on earth would actually want a pocket on a T-shirt AND actually use it.... :D

·
Kill Yourself!
2,091 Posts
I completely agree with you there. We need to go back to the logo on the left side where a pocket could go.....if we could get shirts with pockets...but who on earth would actually want a pocket on a T-shirt AND actually use it.... :D
I have no idea, I just thought it was funny to say that. :lmao:

·
Takama's-N-Shit!
9,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
The letters in the stickers they just made are not straight and they had problems with the cutting machine. Good thing the club isn't selling these:(
Awesome!.............Kick Nate in the balls next time you see him for fucking it all up! :D

I don't see how they could f-up the registration of a 2 color sticker???.........f-ing rookies! :mad:

Bovads' buddy has a vinyl cutter now, so maybe he can cut some up for us next time?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts