TTORA Forum banner

AZ to CO

1K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  F1sch602 
#1 ·
Hello All,

The company I work for opened an office in Centennial last year so I'm going to be moving to CO at the end of June. I'll be up there tomorrow thru Sunday looking for a place to live. Just looking for a place to rent for now.

Not new to Toyota's, I'm on my fourth Taco now. Just a stock '97 4x4. Don't plan on any major upgrades to this truck. Maybe coilovers and I desperatly need new springs for the rear. Oh and armor for the winter driving.:D Would like to get another 85 and use that as a wheeling rig.

I don't think my truck wants to go back to CO though. I've replaced the clutch, tires, and fuel injectors so far this year. And I just had a upper ball joint failure while making a right hand turn.

#3 ·
Hello again,

Just wanted to re-introduce myself. I've been here for a couple months now trying to get adjusted from AZ. I sold the 1997 Taco for a 2006 TRD Sport.

I haven't really had a chance to get out much yet. I did do Guanella Pass a couple weeks ago. That was cool but I didn't expect the road to be paved.

Hope to get out a little before the weather changes...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.