TTORA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,207 Posts
Glad you guys made it up Aaron..... Mud really sucked and made things frustrating but it was still a good time......

Great pics as always Natalie.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Great pics. I see several of you tried to find how deep that hole at the beginning is. Did anyone make that waterfall? It denied me last time.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i think my tire found the bottom lol
no one made the fall (not for the lack of trying haha) it was just to slick so those that tried had to get pulled up

·
Registered
268 Posts
The only time I have been on that trail I laid mine on it's side in that hole. It was wet that time, (but not as wet as your pictures show) and the fall denied me as well. Actually got closer to crawling the ledge on the right.

·
Registered
5,207 Posts
The only time I have been on that trail I laid mine on it's side in that hole. It was wet that time, (but not as wet as your pictures show) and the fall denied me as well. Actually got closer to crawling the ledge on the right.
The big fall had mud and water at the bottom of it this time...... it was a greasy mess...... the first hole Dave's Jeep took a nap in always has water in it....... keeps things interesting.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
6 Participants
crisbee
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing