TTORA Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The moron over at that website is using photos of my truck to promote his website after banning me for speaking out because he called himself GOD and he was deleteing and altering posts to make himself look good.
What are my options???

I do not want to be associated with the site:saw:
David

·
Registered
871 Posts
I'm assuming you didn't give him permission to use those photos and that when you signed up for the site, you never agreed to anything that would have given the site ownership of any photos that were posted right? What I am saying is, how did he get the photos? And was there a user agreement you had to accept to be part of the site, if there was the photos are probably his to use if you uploaded them to the site.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The pics were from an offroad trip to the ovens a few months ago....and it was never posted on the site.
But he is using my truck to promote the site without permission, and I want nothing to do with the moron.
David

·
Registered
871 Posts
Well then I hope you know a lawyer who will write him a letter demanding the pictures be removed. Have you tried telling him to remove the pics?

·
Premium Member
3,442 Posts
Tell us the web site and we can have everyone form the national board slam his site. I'd be willing to bet we can get them off.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts