TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
6,892 Posts
first time I've seen the azrocks 07 site - is there a reason we don't have Elvis or Martinez on the agenda? If it is because fear of it being closed - it doesn't look like that will happen before then.

Mark in Az said:
Get your AzRocks '07 T-Shirts here:

http://www.azttora.com/azrocks07/tshirts.html

We know many hate PayPal, but we had to do it :(

·
---------------
3,569 Posts
TBob said:
first time I've seen the azrocks 07 site - is there a reason we don't have Elvis or Martinez on the agenda? If it is because fear of it being closed - it doesn't look like that will happen before then.
You're right Bob...we probably should have both of them on the list, however, Elvis should be like it was last year - Difficult/SAS only - just to ensure people are able to get through the trail on a timely basis. We both now you can get an IFS through there, but considering the number of vehicles, it should prolly be limited.... just my .02. Not sure about Martinez - last time we ran it (u were there) it took all day so we should problably due a scouting trip out there to get a feel for it to properly label it for AzRocks. - Again, my .02.

·
Registered
6,892 Posts
Oh and sorry for the hijack - should have posted elsewhere.

4xClover said:
You're right Bob...we probably should have both of them on the list, however, Elvis should be like it was last year - Difficult/SAS only - just to ensure people are able to get through the trail on a timely basis. We both now you can get an IFS through there, but considering the number of vehicles, it should prolly be limited.... just my .02. Not sure about Martinez - last time we ran it (u were there) it took all day so we should problably due a scouting trip out there to get a feel for it to properly label it for AzRocks. - Again, my .02.

·
Web Wheeler
1,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ToyBoxAuto said:
Order and payment sent.
Thanks Carlos!

To everyone else...........

Please order a shirt. Our free club survives on the revenue from this one event every year and we need your help. There's about three weeks left to order :xpimp:

1 - 20 of 59 Posts