TTORA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trail leaders needed. all levels and for Friday and Saturday.

porta-johns Timf
RTI Ramp Nate
Sat BonFire Wood Bob
Poker Run Carlos

·
Registered
444 Posts
I can lead Woody's Wash on Saturday pm after the Axle Alley run? How come the trails are shown individually? Usually it's shown in pairs, such as,

for example:
Axle alley/Woody's Wash
or
Overdose/Highway to Hell

The group usually sticks together all day, and not go back to camp in between runs.

·
Premium Member
9,048 Posts
If you want we can group the Saturday runs together and you can lead us through woodys.........I was planning on running that anyway at some point.

·
Registered
444 Posts
FAUX X 4 said:
If you want we can group the Saturday runs together and you can lead us through woodys.........I was planning on running that anyway at some point.
Ok, sounds good.
My point was, we usually group or plan 2 runs per day from the beginning for sign ups or whatever.

·
Premium Member
9,048 Posts
You are correct sir! :D

Not sure why we did it this way this year, but nothing is preventing us from just winging it............some of the group may want to run something else after AA so I guess we'll see how large the group is Saturday and maybe split up into 2 groups.....maybe you start on woody's and I'll lead AA, then we'll switch if need be.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'll volunteer to be a trail lead for thurs-sat for the Montana Mtn & Box Canyon/Coke Ovens trails. I'll do am or pm, let me know. Thanks.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts