TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Camp looked virtually spotless when I FINALLY left, I was actually quite surprised. I picked up I think a plate and something else and that was about it. Either that or the wind blew it all to the North.

·
Premium Member
9,048 Posts
Are we going to have a post AzRocks Camp Cleanup this year?
I drove around and checked and as Miller stated camp was virtually spotless this year...........only issue was the main fire site wasn't completely out even after Rex dumped all the motorhome gray water and a couple tubs of melted ice on it.................that sucker was still pretty hot!

·
Registered
676 Posts
I drove around and checked and as Miller stated camp was virtually spotless this year...........only issue was the main fire site wasn't completely out even after Rex dumped all the motorhome gray water and a couple tubs of melted ice on it.................that sucker was still pretty hot!
and by driving around you mean, straight out to the road?!?!:rolleyes: :bs:

·
Banned
1,254 Posts

I was worried about that....VERY GOOD JOB GUYS.
The past several time I was in FJ I noticed it looked
alot cleaner, that`s AWESOME!

·
Registered
676 Posts
What do you think I was doing while you were loading up your junk on the trailer sparky??? :flipoff3:
:eek: looking at me load up my truck :xzzz: how else would you know what i was doing unless you were NOT DOING A DAMN THING!!!:flipoff2: but then again i guess i did see you turn your truck around and face it towards the exit.:D :flipoff4:

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Considering I wasn't out of there till 6:30pm, the main fire was not hot anymore.

·
Premium Member
9,048 Posts
Maybe I should have thrown a few rocks at you while I was walking around saying goodbye to some of the peeps to keep your attention! :D............I have to admit I didn't really check on Hoeffers Island retreat or where the cruiser guy's were, but the rest of camp looked pretty good to me! :neener:

·
Premium Member
2,091 Posts
My area was clean. I had a 50 gallon trash bag that Blacksheep and myself were using. It fawking weighed about 50 lbs when I left though.

·
Premium Member
3,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
So...based upon all the responses does everyone agree we don't need to do a cleanup?

·
Premium Member
9,048 Posts
So...based upon all the responses does everyone agree we don't need to do a cleanup?
If the truck wasn't broken I'd say we could use it as an excuse to get some more wheeling in, but I don't see a need..........it was probably in better shape after we left than it was when I got to camp Thurs.

·
Premium Member
2,091 Posts
If the truck wasn't broken I'd say we could use it as an excuse to get some more wheeling in, but I don't see a need..........it was probably in better shape after we left than it was when I got to camp Thurs.
I agree, Good job everyone!

·
Premium Member
3,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Works for me!!

Thanks to everyone that actually cleaned up their campsite(s) this year! :clap:

Last two years were a completely different story! :(

1 - 20 of 42 Posts