TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Let's see 'em... . :cool:

I just about completely failed at documenting my participation in the event this year, but I did walk around camp and snap pics of all the rigs I could find. :rolleyes: I have a few wheeling pics from Friday, but Saturday I didn't ever pull out the camera. Just a couple cell phone pics. Anyway, the few stills that I got are here.

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10200984654237986.1073741828.1215592637&type=1&l=d4b10759b9

I'll throw the footage that I have of a couple trucks on the fire hole from UW into a video and add it in soon...

Some Samples:

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
What kind of tool would post such a boring vid from an event where so much killer wheeling went down... But as usual, I threw all the footage I rolled unedited into a video, (just a few rigs from Friday at the fire hole on UW). Without Mel rolling video, there isn't much, but here it is...

http://youtu.be/qjwsYZiJIe4

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
301 Posts
I wanted to wheel Friday but my steering gearbox sector seal took a shit at school, so we rebuilt it in student housing. Had to drive all around town to find parts for the 79f250 box.

Set up camp after deathwobbling the entire way there.

Then Igor gave me a drink, then Stroke gave me another and Eric made some hangover cure...
I was in 14 bolt la-la land, and ruined my shoes.

Sleeping T-bob

Then onto some trails

Then I had to go home :(

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Did i get the most carnage award this year? I pretty much wiped my entire truck out on one obstacle. I will be back for more bad medicine.
You had the most carnage from the weekend that I saw, or have heard about.

·
Registered
27 Posts
We had a great time,nice to meet everyone and thank you to all the peeps helping us out and to stealth for coming over to camp and getting the rattlesnake for us:D

·
Registered
514 Posts
Good Times!

Had a great time, thanks for all who made it. To be able to wheel with friends I've been wheeling with for over 10 years is a blessing! I hope to never stop crawlin on rocks. Below is a link to all the pics and videos I took.

By the way, that banana nut bread was goood! Thanks...

Till next year.

https://plus.google.com/_/notifications/ngemlink?&emid=CIjNgOWxmbYCFaglcgodT3EAAA&path=/photos/104481767742003386155/albums/5859477474343656705?gpinv=AMIXal_DdwwF1Y8kWwHChtYBAWCyTRSdSHSs5fNf58i_0AqAvQFQFfeE63g6-yq5VxjVVFBugXZm5m4JFitkXBFckHqdYpuCxRHBZAWICa9RbhnG1nw0rJk&authkey=CL3sy5HR1_aYSQ&dt=1364266777068&uob=8

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
You just broke driving off of the trailer. Either Ryan or maybe Carlos.
:lmao: Those 2 sheared knuckle studs don't really count, but I effed up the rear driveshaft on Bad Medicine. Oh, and if you count body damage I caved in the pass door and lost a side mirror on the Upper Woodpecker fire hole.

Great pics and vids Blacksheep!

·
Registered
667 Posts
Just got home today, after azrocks we hit up chiva falls and wheeled three feathers! it was nice meeting you guys and wheelin with ya, we'll have a write up soon on the norcal chapter too.

And andy im sorry i forgot to grab that bag of garbage out of your truck, it was good campin with you and adam! See you next year

·
Takama's-N-Shit!
9,048 Posts
It was a strangely quiet year lacking most of the usual suspects from years past. It was a Miller lite, Howyagetstuckinthertirampandlightpeopleonfire, urinal cakes, step side, clover, dan-out, K-ton, little Dick, Big Dick, raw deal hytenor, Back-flip Pep's, shoot-some-snakes, bluebird, I'll camp sy-place else, ghey-rob, midget trio, naked guy, Jay & Silent Bob, Lando Calrissian free AzRocks. :D

Great weekend of stress free wheeling and campfire shenanigans that didn't end in DPS showing up, Triage or tow trucks showing up. :lmao:

·
Premium Member
12,929 Posts
In short it sounds like an uneventful and mostly boring event this year. Just not like the usual AZRocks circus at all.
Not even a single trip to the burn ward except for one camp chair which don't really count?

It was a strangely quiet year lacking most of the usual suspects from years past. It was a Miller lite, Howyagetstuckinthertirampandlightpeopleonfire, urinal cakes, step side, clover, dan-out, K-ton, little Dick, Big Dick, raw deal hytenor, Back-flip Pep's, shoot-some-snakes, bluebird, I'll camp sy-place else, ghey-rob, midget trio, naked guy, Jay & Silent Bob, Lando Calrissian free AzRocks. :D

Great weekend of stress free wheeling and campfire shenanigans that didn't end in DPS showing up, Triage or tow trucks showing up. :lmao:

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
About this Discussion
37 Replies
20 Participants
Dick Foster
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing