TTORA Forum banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Takama's-N-Shit!
9,048 Posts
In short it sounds like an uneventful and mostly boring event this year. Just not like the usual AZRocks circus at all.
Not even a single trip to the burn ward except for one camp chair which don't really count?
Actually, a few camp chairs were harmed in the making of AzRocks this year. :lmao:

Why blow up 12-16oz's of gas when you can blow up almost a gallon at a time? :D

·
Registered
5,207 Posts
It was a strangely quiet year lacking most of the usual suspects from years past. It was a Miller lite, Howyagetstuckinthertirampandlightpeopleonfire, urinal cakes, step side, clover, dan-out, K-ton, little Dick, Big Dick, raw deal hytenor, Back-flip Pep's, shoot-some-snakes, bluebird, I'll camp sy-place else, ghey-rob, midget trio, naked guy, Jay & Silent Bob, Lando Calrissian free AzRocks. :D

Great weekend of stress free wheeling and campfire shenanigans that didn't end in DPS showing up, Triage or tow trucks showing up. :lmao:
Good one Eric, I haven't ever camped for AZRocks, Payson I had access to a house, different than the one I have now but a place with walls, a roof and running water. Plus I have a garage now.......

·
Premium Member
12,929 Posts
All I can say is that propane canisters make the most excellent targets. Especially at night lined up by a campfire.

Actually, a few camp chairs were harmed in the making of AzRocks this year. :lmao:

Why blow up 12-16oz's of gas when you can blow up almost a gallon at a time? :D

·
Registered
331 Posts
"The drive was familiar, as this was my 4th consecutive trip to the annual AZR event.
Friday morning started with a lots of procrastination as no-one knew what trails they wanted to run."

For being his forth event hes still not use to the procrastination. lol

·
Registered
8,895 Posts
"The drive was familiar, as this was my 4th consecutive trip to the annual AZR event.
Friday morning started with a lots of procrastination as no-one knew what trails they wanted to run."

For being his forth event hes still not use to the procrastination. lol
I'm used to it. I just thought I'd throw that in cause I don't remember the last time a SoCal run started that late. :p

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
Dammit. I just realized that in one of these pics you can see that War Rated and me are about the same age. Except he's about a gazillion years old and I'm half that.

Dammit. :D

Senor Steve, we consider 9'ish a time to talk about WHAT we're going to run. Lol!

·
Registered
268 Posts
Bazillion

Dammit. I just realized that in one of these pics you can see that War Rated and me are about the same age. Except he's about a gazillion years old and I'm half that.

Senor Steve, we consider 9'ish a time to talk about WHAT we're going to run. Lol!
Yeh, 67 is the new 37. That's my story and I'm sticking to it!

·
Premium Member
12,929 Posts
Hell, old man, you're in my age group now. The next stop is a park bench.

·
Registered
676 Posts
Gotta have a burrito in the morning first lol
I thought the start time was fine. I was in no rush to get out on the trail at the butt crack of dawn. That start in no way beats the snail speed at which some people start trails out here.:D

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
wheres the pics igor took?
I guess the way its set up now you must have to friend the crazy Russian on FB in order to see them... He'll post 'em up eventually.

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
Yeh, 67 is the new 37. That's my story and I'm sticking to it!
Feeling 97, looking 47. Plus a couple. :D

Hell, old man, you're in my age group now. The next stop is a park bench.
Meh, none of us will catch up with you Methuselah. Did you ever get that shekel from Moses you were complaining to us about? You know, about you, him and that guy that was etching scrolls? :flipoff4:

·
Premium Member
12,929 Posts
Meh, none of us will catch up with you Methuselah. Did you ever get that shekel from Moses you were complaining to us about? You know, about you, him and that guy that was etching scrolls? :flipoff4:
Nah that kike never did pay what he owed me. Just goes to show that ya just can't trust any of them bible slappin, self righteous assholes. :flipoff4:

21 - 38 of 38 Posts
About this Discussion
37 Replies
20 Participants
Dick Foster
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing