TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there anyone going too AZrocks in April? If so could you pick up an axle housing for me. Thanks,Grady

I'll buy ya some beer or gas for your troubles................ :D

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
Whackmaster said:
Is there anyone going too AZrocks in April? If so could you pick up an axle housing for me. Thanks,Grady

I'll buy ya some beer or gas for your troubles................ :D
i may go if i ever get out of canada

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If one of ya don't mind picking it up for me I would appreciate it.
Steve(Deserttaco) is in possession of it right now....

If one of you let me know if you are going I'll give you $100 for your trouble..

Thanks,Grady

·
Registered
532 Posts
Whackmaster said:
If one of ya don't mind picking it up for me I would appreciate it.
Steve(Deserttaco) is in possession of it right now....

If one of you let me know if you are going I'll give you $100 for your trouble..

Thanks,Grady
i dont mind at all. i will let you know if im going for sure.

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
As of tonight , I have secured a 3/4 ton Avalanche to tow my shit that weekend. I just might be making this one. PM me if you want the axle brought back

·
Registered
532 Posts
swank501 said:
As of tonight , I have secured a 3/4 ton Avalanche to tow my shit that weekend. I just might be making this one. PM me if you want the axle brought back
hey i already called it! :D i need that hundred to help finance this trip.

dude you need to go! im going to need company for that LONG ass drive. we should meet up some where for some beers so we can start planning this out.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Purity is first in line, then LAW, and then Swank....lol It really doesn't matter to me,ya'll work it out..... :D :D :D Let me know...

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
purity said:
hey i already called it! :D i need that hundred to help finance this trip.

dude you need to go! im going to need company for that LONG ass drive. we should meet up some where for some beers so we can start planning this out.
I agree. You going to the beach this weekend?

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
as of now i will for sure be making this trip!!! i guess i get to leave before "breakup" (when hell "aka. middle of swamp" melts) in about 4 days! then i get to go home and wrench my ass off till i get my rig wired up with all of the go fast stuff and do some maintenence

WEE!!!

·
Registered
3,329 Posts
Im just debating on how much it would cost going out there and if I can afford to take a couple days off. The gas wouldnt be to bad if I drove my civic out there. Or if anyone else wanted to run out there and split gas to watch

·
Registered
532 Posts
Ricks72 said:
Im just debating on how much it would cost going out there and if I can afford to take a couple days off. The gas wouldnt be to bad if I drove my civic out there. Or if anyone else wanted to run out there and split gas to watch
we can split gas and you get a front row seat. ;) dont worry i get good mileage. low 20s. :D

·
Premium Member
5,584 Posts
get that buggy going and haul it out there

·
Premium Member
800 Posts
Y'all have a great time at AZR, and please tell everyone hello for me. It is a real nice run; do TX proud!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts