TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
didn't find a post for this yet, so I figured I'd start one. yes I searched first

·
Good For You
3,442 Posts
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey, at our next planning meeting we might need to discuss having a fire truck there just in case.LOL "!!Yeah Yeah, FIRE FIRE FIRE!!!"

~Heatstroke
Mike
AzTTORA

·
Kill Yourself!
2,091 Posts
Heatstroke said:
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey, at our next planning meeting we might need to discuss having a fire truck there just in case.LOL "!!Yeah Yeah, FIRE FIRE FIRE!!!"

~Heatstroke
Mike
AzTTORA
We don't need no stinking fire truck!!! Just make sure JV is there so he can treat the injured! :eek:

·
Good For You
3,442 Posts
Fire fire fire!!! Uhhhhh uh uh yeah that's cool

Crash said:
We don't need no stinking fire truck!!! Just make sure JV is there so he can treat the injured! :eek:
Hmmmm, I meant for the night time activities. hehehe Bonfires and more ought to be our motto.

~Heatstroke
Mike
AzTTORA

·
Kill Yourself!
2,091 Posts
Heatstroke said:
Hmmmm, I meant for the night time activities. hehehe Bonfires and more ought to be our motto.

~Heatstroke
Mike
AzTTORA

I know what you were saying! We still don't need a firetruck. If the fire get too big I'll just douse it with more gas!!! :eek: :xdevil:

·
Premium Member
3,388 Posts
Crash said:
If you have not received your land use packet email Mike @ [email protected] and let him know that you have not received it yet.
Thanks for giving me his email Dan! I ordered one of those cool little liquid filled tip-o-meters from him about a month ago and haven't gotten it yet. Wonder what it could be?? :cool:

·
Premium Member
12,929 Posts
I am waiting to fill mine in till after the first of the year. I don't want them to issue me a permit for 2004 when the run is in 2005. I have learned not to trust any government agency to do what you intended them to do.

·
Kill Yourself!
2,091 Posts
Dick Foster said:
I am waiting to fill mine in till after the first of the year. I don't want them to issue me a permit for 2004 when the run is in 2005. I have learned not to trust any government agency to do what you intended them to do.

Good thinking, but they are good for a whole year from the time you get them.

·
Registered
5,124 Posts
lookin forward to wheelin with you guys in march.

where exactly in az is it going to be?

·
Registered
47 Posts
generalee7 said:
Thanks for giving me his email Dan! I ordered one of those cool little liquid filled tip-o-meters from him about a month ago and haven't gotten it yet. Wonder what it could be?? :cool:
Hey there, I am assuming that you did not receive my e mail right after you ordered that I was awaiting a new batch :)

I know that I received an order for someone who was going to send a check, however, I have not seen that as of yet.

Either way, I should have those meters soon, not sure what the hold up is???

On a different note, those of you who have submitted your mailing information should be receiving your packets soon...The names are being forwarded to them in groups so that the BLM can send them out as bulk.

If you need a permit and have yet to send the information, please send it to [email protected] and I will put you on the list.

Hope all is well with everyone!

·
Registered
47 Posts
drabnor said:
lookin forward to wheelin with you guys in march.

where exactly in az is it going to be?
Hi there, it is going to be out in the Florence Junction area which is East of Phoenix :)

·
Registered
181 Posts
Is the "land use packet" different than the "state land permit" you buy at the state land dept.?

1 - 20 of 64 Posts