TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 131 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought we should have a who broke what thread. I'll start it off. Saturday morning I noticed that I tore the inner drivers side CV boot. It must've happened on Friday's Woodpecker/Martinez Cabin run. What did everybody else break & on what trail?

Steve

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
I broke a rear shock mount off, and lost an idler pully (Like totally lost, as in not attached to the truck anymore) Does that count? :D

·
Premium Member
5,088 Posts
Stroke had a Ujoint on the long side shaft explode. I think Eric's locker finally took a shit too. That was from Woody's wash on Saturday. Uriel dumped my ice on the ground if that counts for anything.

·
Registered
6,892 Posts
Not sure how many studs are broke off the third now but mid ways though my jeep recovery trip there were 4 gone all on the track bar mount side- I'm sure more now, made it home with a trailer covered in gear oil and a big puddle in the street. Frigin track bar has caused nothing but trouble ever since it's been on, now the mount around the diff where the track bar mounts to has a nice S shape to it. Time to 4-link.
Oh also broke at least one exhaust mount - damn exhaust was beating around on the skid sounding like shit for 2 days.

·
Premium Member
9,048 Posts
1 grenaded front locker
1 broken corner light
1 broken headlight mount
1 munched passenger side door
some more dents and scrapes on the bed
1 missing wheel stud on the driver side rear
1 missing lugnut on all four wheels to replace the 4 I lost on the trail

.........I'm sure I'll find more when I actually unpack the truck and start fixing stuff.........sometime before the next AzRocks! :D

..........I have puddles of fluid under both axles and under the crawler this morning as well so I'm sure I have some cursing and tool throwing to do in my near future!

·
Premium Member
2,091 Posts
That would work if he welded some more shaft to it I suppose, but I think he'd be better off getting some chromo shafts for the Ford axle he's running instead! :D
:lmao:

·
Registered
307 Posts
broken corner light and dented my roof

·
Premium Member
3,442 Posts
Got some stuff to fix / upgrade.

Weekend total:
1, bent rear axle flange on drivers side (rim seems ok afterall).
1, long side D-44 shafts/joint
1, passenger side mirror
1, bent/dented passenger side door

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Got some stuff to fix / upgrade.

Weekend total:
1, bent rear axle flange on drivers side (rim seems ok afterall).
1, long side D-44 shafts/joint
1, passenger side mirror
1, bent/dented passenger side door

Mike, I've got a couple rear axleshafts. Two are from ABS trucks, and one is from a non ABS truck.

·
Premium Member
3,442 Posts

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
I did not break anything. :) Actually, the truck still looks exactley like it did on Thursday. LOL

Yogi

I thought we should have a who broke what thread. I'll start it off. Saturday morning I noticed that I tore the inner drivers side CV boot. It must've happened on Friday's Woodpecker/Martinez Cabin run. What did everybody else break & on what trail?

Steve

1 - 20 of 131 Posts