TTORA Forum banner

21 - 40 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
5,207 Posts
Kaistie drug him off the rock and out came the tools for removal. BOAVDS only had a drive flange for the broken hub but that wouldnt fix the axle. His short side is the same as mine and I had a spare BUT..... Yep back at camp in the trailer box. SO I left, we guessed we were about mid-way through the trail so I headed up stream and ran the trail to the end since there are no outs on this trail. I did bypass all the obstacles that had them (Flame on), headed to camp, got the axle and returned to the scene via the bottom of the trail. While I was gone a Heatstroke, Jeepguy, roktoy (the real one) and Faux caught up with us so now we are 13 rigs instead of 9.

We got it all put back together and got to movin up the trail again.....

·
Registered
5,207 Posts
We encountered more ledges and bigger rocks and obstacles as we went but I was now the tailgunner with Kaistie and BOVADS out front, so pics weren't happenin...... Even when we got to the waterfall we missed a few;

Here's TC tryin;

Jeepguy;

Tim;

roktoy;

·
Registered
5,207 Posts
From here it was more ledges, bigger rocks closer together to the exit, we made it to the exit without incident;

Cept Dave ran out of gas (Pane) right at the end and had to switch tanks and we were off to camp to relax, BS and have some adult beverages......

Was a great trip, I had a blast, got to run the trail twice (Almost).

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Whoever has the white trash a/c unit strapped on their shit pile is a total douche

other then that looks like a fun time had by all

·
Registered
3,902 Posts
Shawn, I'm a little concerned that your Jeep looks that bad from the bunny slopes you've been running. Fortunately for you, VJC offers a "Wheeling 101" course a couple of times a year...I'll let you know when the next one happens!:D

·
Takama's-N-Shit!
9,048 Posts
Shawn, I'm a little concerned that your Jeep looks that bad from the bunny slopes you've been running. Fortunately for you, VJC offers a "Wheeling 101" course a couple of times a year...I'll let you know when the next one happens!:D
What are you talking about?.......... Shawn has "the eye of the tiger" when he's wheelin! :D

·
Registered
5,207 Posts
I thought he swapped hoods with one of your old Geeps? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
5,207 Posts
Nice pics Faux..... Too bad you can't hear all the heckling and shit talkin in some of those pics..... :rofl:

21 - 40 of 63 Posts