TTORA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got to pull out a lil geo/chevy tracker outta the mudpit, this clown knew he wasnt gettin it. 26"tires lil 4x4 with slick tires. pulled him out, pulled a Ford ranger out. ran into the fire ring after coming out the creek bed, couldnt see it (not drunk) the westin bull bar took a mean mean one, pressed the bull bar up all the way against the bumper, and put a huge dent in that bar. that thing saved my bumper, but still isnt as tough as one may think. its almost ARB time. buddies bronco did the mud pit a dozen times no prob, one old 4runner went up the tank trap! animal!

man i really need to get an older Yota so i can start really crawlin with these vets out there...great weekend
peace

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah, no pics, just my imagination. I gotta figure out how to upload those from digi camera to computer. then from there to here. im not sure. im not a real wiz. do yo just store them on harddrive or have to use photobucket? any suggestions?

·
Administrator
95.5 Tacoma
18,519 Posts
Use photobucket to host the pics. They even help you and give you the IMG Code so you can just copy and paste the links here.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thats what im talkin about

1 - 6 of 6 Posts