TTORA Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
892 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm back in a Tacoma again! I'm very excited!
2007 4.0L Access Cab TRD Sport only 200 miles on it!

I must admit - this one won't see any offroading at all. It's a sweet truck and I wanna keep it nice and perty. The jeep will be our mud/carnage vehicle while the truck will be my bling/bling mobile. ;)

I've just ordered some Husky floor mats and custom seat covers. I'll get a tonneau cover for the back soon - when I know what I want to get.

Not sure how much modding I'll do...in due time.

But anyway....you've seen a gazillion bone stock new tacomas before and this one ain't any different than all the rest. But.....I gotta show it off cuz I'm excited!

It's going back to the dealership next week to have some scratches removed and have them fix the screw holes on the front bumper (dealer plate).

·
Premium Member
11,173 Posts
Janster said:
But anyway....you've seen a gazillion bone stock new tacomas before and this one ain't any different than all the rest. But.....I gotta show it off cuz I'm excited!
One major difference from all the rest of the 07's! This one is yours! congrats on the new ride!

I am sure I would have a hard time as well off roading something that shiney!:D

·
Premium Member
1,805 Posts
Why did you ditch the Dodge? More Daily Driving vs Towing?

·
Registered
892 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
CronusTRD said:
Why did you ditch the Dodge? More Daily Driving vs Towing?
A lot of reasons rolled up into one... not because of the truck itself.

Yes - it was my daily driver. The need to tow the jeep around isn't as important anymore (jeep was always street legal). Paragon closing...club related issues.... the overall size of it (too big for little ol' me) the gas thing of course....

I'm much happier in a smaller truck. It fits me.... and just easier to get around in plus a bit easier on the gas too. I'm glad to be back in a toy (just a smaller one).

After 8 years of wheeling like 'nuts' - we're slowing stepping backwards, taking a break, and getting interested in other things.

·
Registered
661 Posts
Congrates on the 07 Janster!!

·
Premium Member
1,898 Posts
Welcome back, Jandy. Nice lookin truck, that blue is real nice.

--Scott

·
STITCH - Come and Take it!
2019 4RUNNER TRD Off-Road
9,051 Posts
Welcome to TTORA! :)
Love your Jeep flop!

·
Registered
892 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
THanks Gang!
It's exciting - puts a new flavor and excitement back into things again.

Not that things were lacking, but ...you know... it got to the point where I didn't want or need to do anything more (spend anymore money) on the Jeep.

:D

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
looks good.

·
always a Toyota lover at heart
1,114 Posts
great to see you driving a Tacoma again!!!
Janster, how are you?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts