TTORA Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not that I didn't leave in white but whatever. Used to have a different user name but completely forgot what it was so just started new. A couple of years ago had a white reg cab taco with very little done to it but still loved that little beater. Then got an 06 Tundra and after 8 months rolled it down a mountainside OOPS, so now I am back in the saddle of an 03 taco double cab that is what I was looking for when I got the Tundra. So I'm back, might have a fractured occipital condial but I'm back. Now I just need to get my Donahoes of that aluminum can and get this thing a little higher and not so stock.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Not that I didn't leave in white but whatever. Used to have a different user name but completely forgot what it was so just started new. A couple of years ago had a white reg cab taco with very little done to it but still loved that little beater. Then got an 06 Tundra and after 8 months rolled it down a mountainside OOPS, so now I am back in the saddle of an 03 taco double cab that is what I was looking for when I got the Tundra. So I'm back, might have a fractured occipital condial but I'm back. Now I just need to get my Donahoes of that aluminum can and get this thing a little higher and not so stock.
got any pics of your wrecked tundra? Welcome back to ttora and glad your not hurt to bad!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts