TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Hoist The Colors!
15,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, my doctor has finally released me to go back to work. So, I will be sitting behind my desk bright and early come this Thursday morning! I can tell y'all one thing, this big screen TV is nice, but you can only watch so much of it before it gets really old! Over 300 channels and the same thing is on it EVERY FREAKIN DAY! I mean really, how many times does a person need to see Telladega Nights? :confused: :confused: :confused:

Also, I'm possibly going to make a deal on this tomorrow...

http://www.autonation.com/index.cfm?vehicle=2007_Toyota_FJ-Cruiser&action=InventorySearch&subaction=SearchDetailUsed&InventoryID=16789793&inventorytype=Used

It's got every option my old one had except for the rear subwoofer...which is not a deal breaker for me. I went and took a look at it and drove it yesterday and the previous owner kept it well maintained. To tell you the truth, they probably never shifted it into 4wd.

So hopefully I'll be back on the road tomorrow. It's hell being without a vehicle and having to depend on others to cart you around! I'll let y'all know tomorrow if I drive her home!

Later

·
Happy, Happy, Happy
5,583 Posts
glad to see things are going your way again... so we will see you in Gilmer at the end of the month right?

·
Registered
3,582 Posts
yea!!! glad you are able to get out and do something! Hope you can make it to Halloween run!!!

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
Awesome!!! That FJ looks pretty clean, Shannon! Makes me want to get dirty....:eek: ...Good to hear from ya and hope to see ya soon dude. Hey post up if yall get a WAT going at the ranch...I will help if at all possible:D
Mod that sucker, and get it on the trail. Or fuck it and wheel it. I keep telling carrie just fuck the lift and go for it...but either way shes going more towards the street rider.....not that I got much wheel time under my belt either...:D :D

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
It's great hearing from you Shannon. And great to see that my parts guy is going to be back behind the desk.

Now what all do I need.........OK...OK...I'll give you a week or so to get settled in and back in the groove before I order more crap...Besides my $$ tree needs to atleast start budding out before I start plucking from it again.

So what's the name of this one going to be?? DarthZilla??? I like it..

·
Registered
2,586 Posts
Glad to hear that finally free! Also glad to see you coming over to the darkness w/ the black FJ!

·
Registered
5,955 Posts
Allright...hope to see You rolling in that Fj to work...Can't wait to put some Texas pinstripes on it :D

Lemme know when You wanna put the mods to it :)

·
Registered
3,354 Posts
So what's the name of this one going to be?? DarthZilla??? I like it..
X2 :D

It's about damn time you start contributing to society. :D Seriously, you need to come out to Gilmer and just hang out if anything. So this also means you got your license back?
What happen with the Allpro FJ; someone beat ya to ya bunch?

·
Registered
271 Posts
Welcome back to the working world! Congrats on finding a well cared for FJ with factory warranty still left on it. I do like the DarthZilla name, black it all out and roll with it!

I forgot about AllPro's modded 2007 FJ Cruiser, long distance shouldn't be a concern, I flew to Vegas one way and drove my FJ back.

·
Registered
2,586 Posts
Definitely black it all out, then you can roll Urban Assault Vehicle style, like the Lexus.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Well, my doctor has finally released me to go back to work. So, I will be sitting behind my desk bright and early come this Thursday morning! I can tell y'all one thing, this big screen TV is nice, but you can only watch so much of it before it gets really old! Over 300 channels and the same thing is on it EVERY FREAKIN DAY! I mean really, how many times does a person need to see Telladega Nights? :confused: :confused: :confused:

Also, I'm possibly going to make a deal on this tomorrow...

http://www.autonation.com/index.cfm?vehicle=2007_Toyota_FJ-Cruiser&action=InventorySearch&subaction=SearchDetailUsed&InventoryID=16789793&inventorytype=Used

It's got every option my old one had except for the rear subwoofer...which is not a deal breaker for me. I went and took a look at it and drove it yesterday and the previous owner kept it well maintained. To tell you the truth, they probably never shifted it into 4wd.

So hopefully I'll be back on the road tomorrow. It's hell being without a vehicle and having to depend on others to cart you around! I'll let y'all know tomorrow if I drive her home!

Later
Hey I carted your ass around all the time...lol...no really im glad you are getting back to work!!!!!! IT'S ABOUT DAMN TIME.......:D :D :D :D :p

1 - 20 of 41 Posts