TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anybody got one of these sittin around? im thinking of doing it and some info on one would be sweet! if someone has one PM me i would like to ask you some ?'s

·
Registered
5,255 Posts
chromerunner said:
has anybody got one of these sittin around? im thinking of doing it and some info on one would be sweet! if someone has one PM me i would like to ask you some ?'s
Umm what are you talking about?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
backhalfing

full tube rear with coils,4link...........etc....................

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
Why not call it what it is and ask if anyone has built a 1st Gen Truggy. But yes Pitate has them.

·
Registered
5,255 Posts
That would be a tubed tail or tube dovetail. That is the plan for mine with just the sides pinned to the tube. Chopperman on Pirate had exactly what you are looking for.

·
Premium Member
8,407 Posts
chromerunner said:
backhalfing
Thats the dumbest term Ive heard in a while. :kewl:

·
Premium Member
11,173 Posts
I am not tubing mine, but do plan on putting links in the rear this upcoming spring. Don't know if I can help or not.

I would check the link you got from the pirate board, I always find valuable info over there!

·
Registered
3,598 Posts
Since nobody will buy mine it looks like I will be keeping and doing something like this............I wanna stretch the wheelbase out to get rid of the rear overhang and improve the departure angle (I know I could bob it but I don't want to go that route).

·
Registered
475 Posts
that is a proper term he is going to backhalf the truck...i understood it maybe it isnt a term where your from but i have heard it

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
I still say part truck part buggie = Truggie

·
Registered
5,255 Posts
STOMPER said:
I still say part truck part buggie = Truggie
It's not a truck so does that count as a 4Ruggy? or Suggy(SUV+Buggy)?

·
Premium Member
8,407 Posts
pagerenvelope said:
that is a proper term he is going to backhalf the truck...i understood it maybe it isnt a term where your from but i have heard it
how does backhalving, in any way, describe what is going to be done to the truck? Just doesnt sound right. Id give it credit if it had a neat ring to it, but it doesnt even have that. It sounds retarded.

How bout "tube the rear" or "tube out the rear"? "Chop n' tube"?

"cab-back"? :dunno: re-chassis, tube chassis, de-frame and re-chassis?

Im going to "de-frame and tube re-chassis the backhalf cab back", there ya go, that has a nice jingle to it. :flipoff4:

Ok, Im having too much fun.

·
Premium Member
8,407 Posts
ATLRoach said:
It's not a truck so does that count as a 4Ruggy? or Suggy(SUV+Buggy)?
soccermobuggy? :D

runnuggy?

Fuggy but spelled 4uggy?

or 4ruggy.

Muggy for mall buggy :D

Sluggy would be fitting.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts