TTORA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,
I just need to know what backspaing I will need on the 15x10 rockcrawlers?
I have an 8 in lift and 35's. Also, I am planning SAS soon, will I need to changes wheels later? Or do you think it will work?
Thanks for any help.

Ryan

·
always a Toyota lover at heart
1,114 Posts
i just bought these the other day
You should not have any problem, but be aware that the inner holes were stamped/punched in a different manner and they rubbed right on the caliper.
I had to have them ground down a bit

·
Premium Member
4,997 Posts
Tacota said:
Hello all,
I have an 8 in lift and 35's. Also, I am planning SAS soon, will I need to changes wheels later? Or do you think it will work?
Thanks for any help.

Ryan
What width tires? You might have better luck with 8" wheels. I air way down and rarely have trouble losing a bead with 35x12.50x15 tires on 8" wheels. I am running 3.25 backspaced wheels, I wouldn't go any more than that if you are going to do a leaf spring axle swap. A few guys around here are running 2" backspaced wheels.

Later,
....Mike

·
Registered
57 Posts
So then, your rig does just fine with 15x8 rims? I have 35" MTR's and 15x8.5 Centerline, and am going to sell them once i get my new street locks. But i was really considering 15x10. But i do have 15x8 stuck in there somewhere, i like the whole tall tire and the thin-ness of it on our narrow Taco's

·
Premium Member
2,538 Posts
Tacota said:
Hello all,
Thanks for any help.

Ryan

when I was looking for blk rockcrawlers, 15X10, all I found was 3.75"bs. I wanted 3.5bs so wont hit leafs. I ordered form discounttire with 3.5 bs and it cost like $10 per wheel additional.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts