TTORA Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One of my best friends died just recently. He wasn't driving. The news article im posting up with the picture of the car is wrong. He was riding in his 2008 Nissan Altima and his friend was driving and they lost control going about 100 and hit a ditch and a light pole and rolled 5 times end over end. He was being responsible because he had been drinking and his friend had not. And now hes gone... It tore me up pretty bad. Ik under age and drinking but at least he was responsible and let the other guy drive or so he thought. He was about the nicest person you could ever meet. Please dont flame me over the whole he could have told him to slow down... he was drunk...do you think 100% when your drunk?http://www.newsargus.com/news/archives/2009/01/18/speed_possible_reason_for_fatal_crash/ Heres the car

·
Registered
978 Posts
sorry for your loss.

my question is why was the driver going 100 mph? ..he'll likely be charged for the death of your friend.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i dont know the other boy involved. He was racing 2 other cars. they saw the wreck, came back helped the boy get him out of the car and then told police and rescue that my friend was driving trying to cover his own ass.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Just know that he is chilling, hanging out with people he cared for and who care about him. You'll see him again someday. Sorry to hear that he was so young and a cool dude too. The good die young, maybe they deserve to go to the better place first.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yea, it seems all the good people die young or have major health problems but yet all the thugs and criminals can go their whole lives without a problem. I don't get it sometimes. in 2006 another good friend got shot in the neck at a gas station during a fight there and she died. That guy got life.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Sorry for your loss! I lost my best friend about a year ago. I know what your going through. It does help me to know that he is in a better place and will crack a cold one for me when i get up there.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thanks guys. Even though you can go through some flamming on this site, no matter how big of an idiot you may have made yourself look in the past (looking back at when i first joined). You still feel like you have family on here when shit goes wrong.

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
That is so fucked up that the guy that caused the accident with his wreckless driving walked away from it :mad: Thats always how that shit ends up, just like the drunk driver always walks away after wiping out innocent people...just BS. Sorry for your loss.

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
bad deal man....i've lost several friends in car accidents....all i can tell you is that nothing anyone here (or anywhere else for that matter) can say anything to make it better....kind words help your feelings, but it takes time to heal things....you never get over it, it'll just get easier ya know?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts