TTORA Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Happy, Happy, Happy
5,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
had to put the old truck out of her misery today. She had a bad case of the east-texas cancer (rust). I covered up the last bit of paint that made it what it was. I shed a tear as I painted over the last orange rock ring. Let's take a moment to reflect on all the good times....

·
Registered
3,329 Posts
Look at his air shocks, the limiting straps are running right along with them

Tank can be moved later on, and im sure Vince has an idea for bump stops

·
Happy, Happy, Happy
5,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
are plannin on putting something around your propane take
or bump stops, and limit straps in the back :confused:
no need for anything around the tank as it sits now. the links would have to get broken off for anything to get to it. Limit straps are already there, may be hard to see. Not sure I will be running bump stops. The way it is set up right now I cant even bottom the shocks out at full stuff. I went to a heavy weight oil and bumped up the nitrogen. i have been running the rear set up for a few years on the old truggy with no issues (after I got rid of the coil springs). we will see how it does in a few weeks then fix what doesn't work

·
Registered
500 Posts
my bad. i guess i wasn't looking cause i see tthem plain as day now :withstup: did you lower it any or just take old body off, i remember seeing that you said you were going to move the motor back. looks good by the way :blingb::blingb:
did you update your build thread

1 - 13 of 13 Posts