TTORA Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
it's a nice truck but Pepe is an asshole. Don't even remember why but I remember witnessing his attacks and harassment multiple times on various forums. That was years ago but for that I'll never be a fan. :cool:

·
Registered
3,205 Posts
Pepe is always nice when I talk to him...:confused:

·
Registered
368 Posts
probably because he's a business owner now and had to learn customer service. ;)

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
it's a nice truck but Pepe is an asshole. Don't even remember why but I remember witnessing his attacks and harassment multiple times on various forums. That was years ago but for that I'll never be a fan. :cool:
Says the person that has "hostile" as a username :p

·
truck ~n~ tow
10,917 Posts
Pepe is one of the nicest guys anyone could ever meet.

maybe wasn't friendly to several random idiots or nincompoops

but those fucks were probably deserving.

my judgement... has me thinking you're the asshole here.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Says the person that has "hostile" as a username :p
it's from a Pantera song and i used it for a gamer tag years ago.
Pepe is one of the nicest guys anyone could ever meet.

maybe wasn't friendly to several random idiots or nincompoops

but those fucks were probably deserving.

my judgement... has me thinking you're the asshole here.
lol oh well i guess you're entitled to your opinion... but i can clearly recall him ripping into someone about some welds or something he felt wasn't up to his standards. regardless of his feelings, ripping into people isn't how you conduct yourself in real life with people you don't know so why would you do it on the internet?

unprofessional if you ask me, regardless of what anyone says or does to "deserve it"...

·
truck ~n~ tow
10,917 Posts
Pepe knows his welding... that's indisputable.

Arguing and bickering happen every day in life.
Why would here be any different ?

So if someone's welds look like shit or they're doing something wrong...
we should ignore that and say nothing ? :rolleyes:

If we point out an obvious or become critical of someones effort
and that individual gets irritated or defensive.
We should back off so their feelings aren't hurt ? :rolleyes:

We should simply let folk realize what their doing wrong all by themselves ? :rolleyes:

While we can only hope they don't kill someone we give a shit about
during their learning process :rolleyes: :(

IMO if one posts something on a public forum...
then they should be willing/able to accept both +/- criticism in stride.

still feeling hostile !? :flipoff4:

·
Going John Galt
31,839 Posts
examples? or delete your post, IMO
I've known Pepe for many years, wheeled with him, been right seat with him...never seen, heard of any of what you say.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Pepe knows his welding... that's indisputable.

Arguing and bickering happen every day in life.
Why would here be any different ?

So if someone's welds look like shit or they're doing something wrong...
we should ignore that and say nothing ? :rolleyes:

If we point out an obvious or become critical of someones effort
and that individual gets irritated or defensive.
We should back off so their feelings aren't hurt ? :rolleyes:

We should simply let folk realize what their doing wrong all by themselves ? :rolleyes:

While we can only hope they don't kill someone we give a shit about
during their learning process :rolleyes: :(

IMO if one posts something on a public forum...
then they should be willing/able to accept both +/- criticism in stride.

still feeling hostile !? :flipoff4:
Asking a bunch of hypothetical questions worded in a way that works in your favor followed by a sarcastic smiley face is a sure way to win an internet argument. You should run for president.

Are you still curious why the participation in this forum and amount of general involvement in this sport is slowly dwindling off?

I didn't say you shouldn't tell someone about their shitty welds, but you don't need to be an asshole about it and it doesn't need to escalate to the point that someone should bring in your entire posse for pages upon pages of trash talk for shits and giggles at another person's expense.

This community self-destructed because of people like that.

examples? or delete your post, IMO
I've known Pepe for many years, wheeled with him, been right seat with him...never seen, heard of any of what you say.
Whoa slow down, terrorist. I'm allowed to not like someone for whatever reason I want and there's no one (not even you) who can tell me that I can't have that opinion or that I should delete it from the internet of all places. I'd happily find the proof for you if I had the time but alas I have a job and better things to be doing than going 10 years back on forum posts that may or may not still exist. Believe me or don't, really doesn't bother me.

If you want to find it, you can start at Pepe's 4x4 club forum if it's still the same one as before. Plenty of them sharing "shit box builds" (which were nothing more than slow builds) in the early days of that forum... if it even exists still.

·
NEVER SERIOUS
363 Posts
You three are worse than a bunch of women. :)

taco dell with your :rolleyes:;):mad::cool::eek::D bs after every sentence is annoying as fck. You are one of the most annoying posters around here with your purposely chosen style. (dis, dat, y'all, etc.) Smarten up.:)

hytenor how did you get sucked in to this bs. Its the internet and a guy is entitled to his opinion.:)

hostile quit the bashing.:)

·
truck ~n~ tow
10,917 Posts
taco dell with your :rolleyes:;):mad::cool::eek::D bs after every sentence is annoying as fck.
how can you be sure if yer always reading thru a smokey haze ?

if you go hit that bong again... you won't give a shit what I type ;) :2cents:

it must be warming up in the great north...
as the 'nucks seemingly come out of their hibernation somewhat irritable !?

for that ^ sentence :) :eek: :D :rolleyes: :p :cool: :confused: :( :xsmokin1: :flipoff4: :thumbs: :neener:

always a pleasure to know that I annoy someone :cool: :D

·
NEVER SERIOUS
363 Posts
how can you be sure if yer always reading thru a smokey haze ?

if you go hit that bong again... you won't give a shit what I type ;) :2cents:

it must be warming up in the great north...
as the 'nucks seemingly come out of their hibernation somewhat irritable !?

for that ^ sentence :) :eek: :D :rolleyes: :p :cool: :confused: :( :xsmokin1: :flipoff4: :thumbs: :neener:

always a pleasure to know that I annoy someone :cool: :D

:lmao:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts