TTORA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am about to order a bumper from badland bumpers out of washington. but before i do i was wondering if any of you guys have had one or have one now and if so let me know what you think about them. they look just like the ARB ones plus they are a little bit cheaper. help me out!!

·
Registered
42 Posts
i'm not sure if they make bumpers similar to ARB's for our model taco. If they do, can you post a pic or link to the pic? I'm also looking for a bumper. Wouldn't buying a bumper from Demello or Bentup be more practical as far as shipping is concerned?

·
Registered
436 Posts
adamgil said:
i am about to order a bumper from badland bumpers out of washington. but before i do i was wondering if any of you guys have had one or have one now and if so let me know what you think about them. they look just like the ARB ones plus they are a little bit cheaper. help me out!!
i have a badlands bumper and i love it. looks good, fits good, and i get a LOT of compliments on it. but it doesnt look much like the arb bumper. heres a pic..

·
Don't get Wenzeled
1,410 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Okay, now I remember seeing that one before. It really does look similar to the ARB. I like!

·
norcal n00b
802 Posts
adamgil said:
There's a guy up here in Norcal....I forgot his name....anyways, he has a Badlands bumper like this one http://www.badlandbumpers.com/Index_files/front.jpg
It looks really good and he said it was a nice clean fit. I'm saving up for one of those ;)

·
Premium Member
8,407 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts