TTORA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just giving a quick heads up. Ill be wheeling with some of the Purdue guys on Sat. Ill either be the white taco with orange center caps repairing itself :welder: in the upper parking lot, or ill be the white taco with orange center caps sporting some sort of new custom pinstriping in the upper parking lot.:saw:

(oh yeah or ill be the only 127"+ wheelbase truck trying to follow around abunch of jeeps)

·
Premium Member
11,173 Posts
that's this weekend! You sure like to give advance warning don't you? :D

I am still licking some wounds from Haspin last weekend, so it is doubful I'll make it, but I can always try.

Would you like me to send out a notice to the rest of the chapter? This is the type of thing best handled on our forum, but since we don't have one yet…

·
Premium Member
2,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah sorry bout the advance warning or lack there of. It was more just to get me in practice of spreading the love to TTORA instead of living in my little Purdue world. That will be nice when INTTORA gets a forum.

·
Premium Member
11,173 Posts
I am working on it! at this point is a little out of my hands in regards to the forum.

If I wasn't suffering from a front shock issue and a mystery noise in the same axle. I would venture out there with the bad rear wheel bearing. I need to find out what my Iroks will do on the quary rock. They handle the mud nicely…not that I like playing in the mud. but you understand what I am saying.

Question: why the orange hubs? just curious, as I am not one to talk about "off the wall" colors on my rig.

·
Premium Member
2,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
orange is my favorite color, and i did it on my road wheels then decided to do it on my off road wheels, my dash lights are all orange, turn signals, fog lamps.......makes it easy to keep the rig from looking too ghetto......plus it pisses a few people off.

·
Premium Member
2,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
no sense in picking on a bad wheel bearing, summer is coming...and therefore more time for runs.

·
Registered
3,598 Posts
Question: why the orange hubs? just curious, as I am not one to talk about "off the wall" colors on my rig.
because orange > purple.......but apparently you never got that memo:rofl:

·
Registered
5,490 Posts
I wish I could make it, but I'll be in Wisconsin at the 4xInnovations shop all weekend.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts