TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 123 Posts

·
Registered
3,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
leaving friday morning from San Diego, going to contingency in Ensenada.

Driving out to erendira area/punta cabras. fishing surfing might take my scooter to ride around alittle, have a few beers.

watch race on saturday(duh) and leave for san diego later that night or possibly sunday morn and stopping for lobster in puerto nuevo.

anyone???

Mike

·
Registered
174 Posts
Ahh Baja... If I wasn't going to Death Valley I would be there in a heartbeat.
If production falls through, I'll be there fo sho!
eric

·
Registered
895 Posts
Hey Mike,
like I told you earlier I definitely want to go, however, due to my vacation in May I will not have any more days off left, so I'll have to leave on Friday afternoon after work. Maybe I could find you in Ensenada after contingency and then caravan with you to wherever we decide to watch the race from. It is kinda far from now, but possibly I could be in Ensenada as early as 5-6pm.
what do you think?

·
Registered
3,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ilya- I can give ya directions to get to where i am going to be, but i am gonna try to get out to the beach pretty early to enjoy the day...sorry.
its really only 2 turns off the main highway.
also i hate driving in the dark...
Mike

·
Registered
895 Posts
that sounds good too! just pm me directions and I should be able to find you.

the only thing I am not sure though as of yet is if I will end up helping to pit for my friend who'll be racing a moto. so far, I think his team has it all worked out and my help will not be necessary, but I will be able to tell for sure only closer to the race time. so if they will not need my assistance I'll go to camp and watch the race with you, but if they do then I might have to be elsewhere...

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
What are the dates for this? I'd like to try to make it.

·
Registered
3,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
June 1st,2nd,3rd

·
Registered
513 Posts
Hey Mike I'm very interested in going with you. I do have work sunday morning so I'd have to be back anytime before 9am Sunday.

Friday is no problem for me.

Only thing that may come up is a good friends birthday party on may 31st. He might be having it on friday though.

·
Registered
5,124 Posts
as usual ill try my best to make it

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Iam going for my first trip to ensenada but havent decided weather to help the 7sx truck or the class 7 team but either way im going

·
Registered
3,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I avoid ensenada except for contingency...be safe there

·
Registered
3,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
maps out, coming by the beach in the afternoon. My plan is to hang all day, fish, surf, bbq etc and then leave and drive back to SD sat night thus avoiding traffic. I plan on taking the race course out from erendira to santo tomas that night.

Mike

·
Registered
5,124 Posts
maps out, coming by the beach in the afternoon. My plan is to hang all day, fish, surf, bbq etc and then leave and drive back to SD sat night thus avoiding traffic. I plan on taking the race course out from erendira to santo tomas that night.

Mike
so only 1 night of camping?

·
Registered
3,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
so only 1 night of camping?
well of course others are welcome to do whatever the fuck they want to but i need to get home...going on vacation for 2 1/2 month requires alot of prep and planning.

·
Registered
5,124 Posts
well of course others are welcome to do whatever the fuck they want to but i need to get home...going on vacation for 2 1/2 month requires alot of prep and planning.
what time you plan on leaving sd on friday?

·
Registered
3,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
pretty early am to make contingency and get out to the beach.
Mike

·
Registered
5,124 Posts
pretty early am to make contingency and get out to the beach.
Mike
cool, ill get friday off work and be down there thursday night

·
Registered
3,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
nice RJ, I got another friend comeing too.

1 - 20 of 123 Posts