TTORA Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I went out to the local off road area today and it was all muddy from recent rain/snow. Well I usually stick to the climbing but as the saying goes: when in Rome... I was a tad hesitant at first after how my so called MTr's performed in the mud /clay mix we have out there, but after getting a few runs through the light stuff I was feeling pretty confident(read: cocky) Also there were several young ladies out from the local university with their guys watching it all go down. I watched them all wallowing around in their Z71s and getting stuck so I asked if they could give me a pull out if the situation arose. I launched into the mud hole and to my surprise found that where my previous tires would have left me stranded the claws tore right through! These things are the best mud tires I have ever seen with the exception of SS Boggers and I would not hesitate to put them up against the boggers. I love the comination of light truck/bad a$$ tires. Oh, if anyone cares they are Mickey thompson Baja claws 33x12.5x15

1 - 1 of 1 Posts