TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wanted to see if anyone on here had any experience with them, saw pics of their product and looks good from what i can tell and have been talking to them through email and they seem really cool. let me know your opinions or experiences.

thanks

chris

sorry if this is the wrong folder mods feel free to move it if it is wrong, just thought this was the best place

·
Registered
450 Posts
Well I already know some people on hear are going to bash them so hear is the heads up.

You get what you pay for plan and simple. You drop the big money and you get killer work, Go cheap you get cheap.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
just want to clarify, your taking about the fiberglass company or baja shop?

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yah that is what i figured i know all about them, a buddy of mine had an s10 built by them

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
anyone they are about 200 bucks less than glassworks for front and rear glass? am i making a mistake trying to go the cheaper route?

·
Registered
450 Posts
I think he is refering to Maniak. Thats the only glass company I can think of at those prices. Thear have been some issues about moldes being stolen from othe companies.

The few people I have heard of using them liked what they got for the price. If its going to be a straight toy not worried about looks go for it. If you want to be all big balled stick with Fiberwerxs.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
it isn't maniak, it is a different company the sell on ebay and i actually found them on craigslist, but i saw some pics of the glass and it looks good but i know it is true you get what you pay for so i wanted to see what others people opinion was. i want the best fitting glass as possible because it is still my dd.

·
Registered
450 Posts
post up some links of the glass.

Ive ran GlassWorks on all of my trucks and liked it a lot. Needed no triming or sanding to fit my front fenders on my old 02 F-1. If I was close to Fiberwerx I would go with them.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
pics

here is a few pics i have a few more if you want them

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
yah i think i am going to but i just wanted to see if anyone on here had them to see how the quality of glass was. thanks for all the help and if anyone has any experience with it let me know i wont be ordering glass until the end of the month

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
hey let us know what kind of discount will you be getting i wanted to get some but didnt want to pay the outragous shipping because glassworks is so close it was about the same price...but they do have great customer service becasue carlos i think his name is has been super helpful with all my questions

·
Registered
74 Posts
i bought a set off of ebay a few months ago and they are pretty good. the gaps are not the best and i had some fitting issues but that was probably my fault. for 260 shipped you cant go wrong.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
wow that makes me so glad i didnt purchase from him, maybe i will shoot carlos an email and tell him i am gonna pass and go with glassworks...thanks man

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
oh the email i have for him is from a carlos razo
Carlos Razo
Baja Fabrications
Chula Vista, CA 91911

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Carlos Razo
Baja Fabrications
Chula Vista, CA 91911
(619) 392-8076
[email protected]

that is what i found i contacted him on craigslist a few months ago but never got an exact address but did say it had to be shipped greyhound also

1 - 20 of 51 Posts