TTORA Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's my pit report from Vegas to Reno. If anyone is interested helping out pit at the Henderson 250 the first weekend of December let me know. There's a post going in the Nevada Section.

Baja Pits Pit 11, RM 400 Race Report

Thanks to all teams that signed up for service. Pit 11 was busy and a successful. We were super busy gassing around 25 bikes and quads. The bikes and quads had very few issues with one bike needing some over heating issues sorted out. A quad came in with minutes left before pit closing time. He had suffered 2 hard rolls and rode 80 miles on a front flat. We were able to find him a spare tire, straighten out his light bar, give him a sandwich, and get him on his way to a finish.

When the cars started rolling in Kyle Conlon pulled in second over all with no brakes and needing a spare put on the rack. We were able to get his spares swapped out and his crew was able to get the brakes patched back together. We fueled a class 1 car. Helped change 2 tires on the R8. Had a class 10 car that come in after a hard roll with a flat and no spare 33. We were able to find them a spare 35 to get them on the road to the next pit with the right sized tire. The ecoboost stock full came in with a 200 mile lead and the lights pointing down low and were able to help them adjust. A jeep speed came in and the team used the pit to fuel the car and get the driver's some food.

Thanks every one for using Baja Pits. Thanks to My Crew: Carlos el jefe, Isaac, Rich, and Ginger our awesome cook and water girl. You guys worked your butts off and I couldn't have done it without you.

Andy Stone, Pit 11 Captain

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I teach high school shop. I was still on break, meetings start this morning. I do work a 4 day work week which makes it really easy, I usually leave town Thursday after work and then come home Sunday.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts