TTORA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there, I just bought a Tacoma and came across this forum. Very COOL! I own a little mexican restaurant in NM called Baja Taco, and I thought the name was perfect since I now have a TACOma :D Anyway, glad to meet you all and hope to see you on the trail some day.

·
Premium Member
527 Posts
BajaTaco said:
Hey there, I just bought a Tacoma and came across this forum. Very COOL! I own a little mexican restaurant in NM called Baja Taco, and I thought the name was perfect since I now have a TACOma :D Anyway, glad to meet you all and hope to see you on the trail some day.
I'm Sooooo confused now thanks to the new board.... so your not:
http://www.bajataco.com/ :D

Wecome to the forum!!

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
On Delphi there was a bajataco, and a bakataco, now there's another bajataco. This is confusing, but at least most peoples names are the same.

·
Registered
662 Posts
BajaTaco said:
Welcome aboard, and I hope you stay through the flaming. :D

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
whoa! OK, I apologize. I couldn't resist this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to execute a good April Fools day joke in December :D But it was only in fun - no flamage intended...

Anyway, it's me! The original BajaTaco - just messin' with you guys :lmao:

Very cool to see the new forum - this is GREAT!!

(the headbangin Ozzy doesn't work quite right) > :eek:zzy: :xbeer1:

·
Premium Member
527 Posts
BajaTaco said:
Damn you, don't do that to me.. I can't handle all the stress of this new board!! :banghead: :xbeer2:

:D

·
Kill Yourself!
2,091 Posts
BajaTaco said:

Man you suck! LOL

·
Good For You
3,442 Posts
It's me, is this you?!? lol

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, that is great. I saw the post and thought, oh crap this guy is gonna get it.lol That is funny.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts