TTORA Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Going John Galt
31,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I got the new tranny/crawler xmember and skid done so have no need for this anymore.

This is for a 30* Clocked tcase

Comes assembled...duh...it's been on my truck :p
you will need the frame mounts, however, but Jeff can supply those for a small fee :) I'll even throw in the 12 longer bolts. The bushings are a soft rubber, about the same hardness as OE mount rubber so vibes are way down compared to the usual polly bushings.

$100 + shipping

install pics:
http://www.tacomaterritory.com/~ccorley/mods/tcase xmember/

·
Registered
5,490 Posts
Any chance that this would work on my Inchworm "Lefty" T-Case?

·
Registered
758 Posts
SAR_Squid79 said:
Any chance that this would work on my Inchworm "Lefty" T-Case?
You will have to re-work the cross member. Lefty is flipped and clocked, so it won't just bolt right up. A little cutting, grinding and welding should make it fit. I've actually thought about using one of these cross members with my lefty, but like the approach Chris used on his cross member better.

·
Registered
5,490 Posts
Ah well - If I have to buy this one, cut it, fit it, grind it, weld it back, and hope I measuered everything right - I might as well just pay BudBuilt to build me one that I can just bolt right up.

I was hoping, though...

·
Going John Galt
31,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Going John Galt
31,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
SAR_Squid79 said:
Ah well - If I have to buy this one, cut it, fit it, grind it, weld it back, and hope I measuered everything right - I might as well just pay BudBuilt to build me one that I can just bolt right up.

I was hoping, though...
I'm really not a fan of this type of xmember but for those that are...;)

this is for a 30* clocked tcase so unless you have that it won't do much for you.

·
Going John Galt
31,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ttt

·
Going John Galt
31,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
bump...offers??

I got the new tranny/crawler xmember and skid done so have no need for this anymore.

This is for a 30* Clocked tcase

Comes assembled...duh...it's been on my truck :p
you will need the frame mounts, however, but Jeff can supply those for a small fee :) I'll even throw in the 12 longer bolts. The bushings are a soft rubber, about the same hardness as OE mount rubber so vibes are way down compared to the usual polly bushings.

$100 + shipping

install pics:
http://www.tacomaterritory.com/~ccorley/mods/tcase xmember/

·
Going John Galt
31,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
bump....any offers?

·
Registered
682 Posts
PM sent