TTORA Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody interested in running Bangs Canyon next Saturday (3/10/07)? Would be awesome to meet some fellow wheelers that live in the GJ area etc!

·
Registered
4,141 Posts
If you're willing to put it off a week (17th/18th) I'd join you, unfortunately I'll be in El Paso the weekend of the 10th.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
fjcruzer said:
If you're willing to put it off a week (17th/18th) I'd join you, unfortunately I'll be in El Paso the weekend of the 10th.
I can also do a run the week of the 17/18th if you're still up for it then. However, Trying to get something together for next weekend too!

·
Registered
4,141 Posts
Works for me! Let me know what you have in mind and shoot me some details about where and when, and what conditions we're looking at.

·
Registered
965 Posts
i'm moving down here

·
Registered
4,141 Posts
Hey Pimp, sorry to have missed you this last weekend. Did you end up making a run Sat?? Hopefully we can catch up in GJ...

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Not going to be able to do this next week (the 17th)...Sorry heading out to Moab for spring break it seems. Ran Bang's today with four other FJ'ers though, awesome trail, stock FJ hit the skids a few times, but nothing too major...

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Well lets get a bangs trip going. What about the wqeekend of the 24th? I want to see if Guapo is available then. I might have my rig fixed but We might just bring troys for Bangs. Got any pics???

·
Registered
83 Posts
I just got back from this run also. It seems like we just scratched the surface of what is down there. I would love to go back, and go further into the canyon.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Lysmachia said:
Well lets get a bangs trip going. What about the wqeekend of the 24th? I want to see if Guapo is available then. I might have my rig fixed but We might just bring troys for Bangs. Got any pics???
Have a ton of photos and vids, will post on the fjcruiserforums.com for sure, I will try and remember to post them here also, if nothing else the links to their slideshows...

And I agree, the canyon is a hell of a fun place, pretty wide variety of challenges, if only I wouldn't have rolled over that rock unknowningly! No idea what I was thinking, maybe I know now what it's like not being able to see :p

·
Registered
965 Posts
sorry i'm in the process of moving

but i am now living and working here

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Pimp you are already in GJ? When would ya be able to do this. No way am I coming all the way to GJ and NOT wheeling with you!

·
Registered
4,141 Posts
Lysmachia said:
I'm up for the Sat/Sun the 24/25th or Saturday the 31st.

Bonus! My wife will also be here those dates and I'd love for her to meet you folks.

Being the optimist, I ditched the snow tires and the MT's are on and ready to go!

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
fjcruzer said:
Being the optimist, I ditched the snow tires and the MT's are on and ready to go!
Oh great.. It's gonna dump buckets now.. :D
I'd love to meet the wifey eric!

·
Registered
965 Posts
well for the next few weekends i'm going to be drivng back and forth from fort collins

·
Registered
4,141 Posts
I feel for ya dude... Done the drive from Basalt to the Fort many a time and it's a doozy... and you got another hour on top of that and some heavy lifting on either end. :eek: Still look forward to wheelin' sometime soon!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts