TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
No more dancing around, lets do it! I'll have some new front end suspension to play with and my wife's in, so... come on down!

·
Registered
83 Posts
I'm there!! I will probably stay the night and ride Mt Bikes in Fruita on Sunday.

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
What are the conditions like? I may be able to make this one! And it is on a SATURDAY! What level of wheelin are we talkin here? Still waiting on bumper and sliders..

·
Registered
80 Posts
Prodigy said:
What are the conditions like? I may be able to make this one! And it is on a SATURDAY! What level of wheelin are we talkin here? Still waiting on bumper and sliders..

Stock '06 4runner did everything but the optional opstacles (Which require aftermarket bumpers, 32"+ tires, Suspensions lifts...etc) She dinged her skids a few times on rocks, but any stock 4x4 should be OK...the conditions should be the same as they were pictured in the vehicle, I think we may be getting some rain around the middle of this week, but it should have time to dry out...no snow pack etc up this way. Has been melted for many weeks.

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
considering I am still watching the pnuemonia I am taking it easy - well that and the fact that the gas $$ alone is killing troy and I. (sheesh)

·
Registered
4,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Prodigy said:
In case you didn't see the vid, here's what they did a couple of weeks ago.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-RbjCwPv94

Hope to see you there!

·
Registered
4,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Alrighty then! Who wants to meet at the trailhead when?

I'm coming from about 2 hours away, so 11/12ish would be nice, but could do earlier if appropriate.

·
Registered
83 Posts
I would be up for meeting earlier. I would love to spend some more time on the trail. I could easily be there around 10 to 11 am.

·
Registered
4,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I'll shoot for 11, perhaps 11:30 if I have trouble finding my way through GJ to the trailhead. Me cell is 970.274.4123. Get any snow down there? Got another 3 inches here the past two days... :mad: Enough already!!!!

·
Registered
80 Posts
An inch or snow last night, already melted in the valley, but probably will stick in he higher country...I just took an hour stroll scaring the shit out of a friend in the mud near the OHV here in GJ...its pretty muddy from melt. fjcruzer, if you need, I can meet you somewhere easier to locate and you can follow me.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Sorry guys I can't come...I dicked off today-leaving me no time this weekend...got stuck in a mud hole, four feet (exaggeration of course...) of mud didn't sit so well with the FJ...Taco pulled me out though!! Sorry again that I cannot make it, have a blast.

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
The roads have been closed in and out of Wyoming for the last 2 days. I dont think I will be able to make it either.

·
Registered
4,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hmm, I see some writing on the wall here. My shotgun can't make it either and I'm loathe to leave her behind since she won't be home again until May.

What do you think Stagecoach? Having posted the invitation I'm still up for it, but perhaps next weekend (April 7/8) works better for everyone?

Still would like to get Molly and Troy to join us and perhaps Prodigy and Pimptoy could make it then as well! And FJGrandJunction will have time to get the mud blasted out of his undercarriage by then too :D

·
Registered
83 Posts
I would still love to go. Next weekend I am going to be working both days. (the joys of being your own boss).

Let me know

·
Registered
80 Posts
Change of plans, uplifting people are great influence, stagecoach/fjcruzer if you two are in, I'm there! I also told a guy I saw washing his lifted FJ about the run, and he said he'd most likely be in and would be checking the forums.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Ok, so I am going to assume that this is still on. I am planing for the trail head around 11:00-11:30 am. See you tomorrow.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts