TTORA Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well, my friends, I'm thrilled to announce that I've been banned from Yotatech....
*edited* for the sake of civility and neighborliness

·
Registered
878 Posts
See, If I had Moderator abuse privileges, I'd ban you too... the whole Taco Johns rant should have been the first clue to every one that you are trouble! LOL!

The kids here at the TTORA world still love ya...

you can always log onto Yotatech as: Star x'd 69 PW: trainedkiller
and invite your buddies on there to come over here to have a chat with ya!

·
Registered
390 Posts
what ??? :eek: when did this happen ? why did this happen ?
Ive meet you, wheeled with you, from what I know about you, you are one of the nicest people I know..
what post are they pissed at ?
I think I saw the offending post
which one ?
I looked back at some of your posts, I see nothing that would get you banned.
see what happens, I go away for the weekend, and the whole place falls apart, :D

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks guys, I appreciate the support. I think I just realized why they banned me; I responded to the "Steve Irwin is Dead" post with something like
"He's fu**ing dead!?"
It was edited, but apparently not enough. Lofl!

·
Registered
23 Posts
If that was the posting... then they are idiots. Who wasn't surprised that Steve Irwin died, especially from a string ray and not a crocodile!

·
Registered
390 Posts
I think I just realized why they banned me; I responded to the "Steve Irwin is Dead" post with something like
ohhh, I see, you guys have to remember, that yotatech is more of a "family" forum. and thats the reason I personally like it, not much cusing, or flipping people off, flaming, degrading people etc. etc. its more of a (dare I say it it) mature or older group. not that TTORA is bad (in anyway) just a different crowd.
But, I think they should have talked to you about it, before just banning you. thats silly, (if you havent been warned before) I still stick by what I said ealier
Ive meet you, wheeled with you, from what I know about you, you are one of the nicest people I know..
is it a perminate ban ? or just a temp. thing ?

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks Ric, right back at you man, you're good people.
I've never been previously disciplined or warned at yotatech, and I dislike their cold remoteness. If something similar were to happen here, I would be politely informed, and I would know who to discuss the issue with.
Anyway, Ric, I think you'll agree that a lot of vulgarity occurs on Yotatech, and rarely is anybody ever punished for it. My "F" word curse looked like this..."AAAAing"...it was automatically censored like that.
Unfortunately, I think some moderator singled me out as a troublemaker, and they made an example out of me.
They haven't informed me of the length of my ban, but I can happily say that as far as I'm concerned, it's a lifetime ban; I'm banning them!
I'm still going to their meet n' greet later this month at Woody's in Ft. Collins. I'm gonna get drunk and beliggerent, lol...

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
Hey Jeremy, even with all this talk on the banning thing, just so you know, a few of us are talking about approaching yotatech members to help as trail leads for national takeover next year.

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Gotcha...The members of Yotatech are great folks, like Ric, and Crux and Cade. Just the policies there are bewildering and juvenile.

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Ric said:
ohhh, I see, you guys have to remember, that yotatech is more of a "family" forum. and thats the reason I personally like it, not much cusing, or flipping people off, flaming, degrading people etc. etc. its more of a (dare I say it it) mature or older group. not that TTORA is bad (in anyway) just a different crowd.
But, I think they should have talked to you about it, before just banning you. thats silly, (if you havent been warned before) I still stick by what I said ealier
is it a perminate ban ? or just a temp. thing ?
They should have at least PM'd you and asked you to change your post b4 banning.. You are a Yotatech in stitution and this crazinesss!!! Jeremy PM corey or I will or Ric will and lets see if we can't get you unbanned.

I agree with Ric, 2 different attitudes but a little forwarning was all you needed!

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
DriftinCO said:
Hey Jeremy, even with all this talk on the banning thing, just so you know, a few of us are talking about approaching yotatech members to help as trail leads for national takeover next year.

Of course we are.... wse are all yota heads.... we need to stick together!!!

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks Molly! But I'm not gonna grovel to them. I really don't miss their forum at all. All of their good folks are here, too.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts