TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
No Problem dude. Hope to see you out there.
this link has a couple of good maps.
http://www.californiajeeper.com/barney/trail-maps.htm

what time and day where you thinking of going up?
Myself and a few others will be out there Friday afternoon/evening. Should be at the trail head around 4pm friday afternoon. Check out on the national board what everyones plans are.
There are others that should be heading up saturday morning.

·
Registered
200 Posts
I'm gonna make this one if I can!!

·
Registered
244 Posts
is anyone leaveing friday? i'm out of class at 930am and willing to leave whenever... i'll talk to a bunch of friends and see if they wanna go too.

·
Registered
779 Posts
is anyone leaveing friday? i'm out of class at 930am and willing to leave whenever... i'll talk to a bunch of friends and see if they wanna go too.
happy holidays chris and welcome to life, yes we are leaving friday since no one has responded to your dopey question. and i am going with you (considering I am buying ant's bumperrrer and fabbin up a rear...call you tomorrow, fool.
-alejandro
friends beter have toyotas or else...i will be forced to have an uncontrollable bladder when i look upon the tires of a jeep or two!

·
Registered
244 Posts
is it the 4th yet!?> lets go wheeeeeeeeeeelin!!!!

·
Registered
3,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Update, Looks lke we might have a slight chance of rain up there friday.
As always be prepared for anything...ie snow sleet rain whatever! Wet weather gear will be nice!:)

·
Registered
779 Posts
did someone say cold?!? get to test out the north face shit for 2009 possibly!?!?!... YEEYEE

·
Registered
244 Posts
its only cold if you dont drink enough

·
Registered
779 Posts
chris., how was sake bombs? did u get the ammo? and have some keystone ready for thursday night yo..

1 - 20 of 21 Posts