TTORA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
982 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to Barnwell Mountain this weekend and the trails have washed out pretty badly with all the rain we've had the last few months. We had to wench through several 3 diamond trails and one 2 diamond trail. You can safely add a diamond to every trail in the park at this time time guys. The trails are still passable but a lot of care is required to keep the shiny side up.

·
Premium Member
2,060 Posts
What about these trails?

On Any Sunday
Linda Gail
Greenlane
X-Way
Solihull
Scorpion Overlook
Humdinger
Pine Hill Run

Did you get to run any of those? If so, how were they? When I ran them the weekend of the Toyota Jambo, they were wet and slippery but still passable. I didn't go up Scorpion Overlook later that day, though, after it got really wet so don't know how bad it got afterwards.

·
Registered
982 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We ran all of those; they were passable, but very difficult where washed out. We had to wench through a few spots on trails we had never had to wench through, including a 2 diamond trail. You will be ok with some caution and a good wench.

·
Premium Member
2,060 Posts
John Luttrell said:
We ran all of those; they were passable, but very difficult where washed out. We had to wench through a few spots on trails we had never had to wench through, including a 2 diamond trail. You will be ok with some caution and a good wench.
Do you remember which 2-diamond trail you had to use the winch on? Reason I ask is b/c I'm planning on going to the Mega Run event March 3rd and running only the 2-diamond trails in a mostly stock, rusty, '47 CJ2A with open diffs.

·
Registered
982 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Damned if I can remember which 2 diamond that was; just don't go alone and you will be ok.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts