TTORA Forum banner
21 - 40 of 98 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
what time are you guys going up on saturday and what are you guys doing exactly, barstow to lucerne run? or choosing one or the other?? i'm planning on going to run the barstow course B to get some course notes for the race as long as there are no mud puddles out there. if you guys are going to barstow, i'll see you out there

·
Registered
912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Was thinking of meeting on hodge road exit off the 15 at 10:00 am Saturday and checking out lucerne/stoddard valley ohv and maybe end up at slash X for a late lunch, what do you guys think?

·
Registered
170 Posts
Was thinking of meeting on hodge road exit off the 15 at 10:00 am Saturday and checking out lucerne/stoddard valley ohv and maybe end up at slash X for a late lunch, what do you guys think?
well thats kind of back and forth if you go towards lucerne and then want to go to slash x. Maybe i'll run into you guys but i need to run the course for the april race so i'll be sticking it out in barstow but maybe we'll run into each other.

·
Registered
912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
Was thinking more just a run from hodge of the 15 to slash x, then messing around wherever, or we could just do the same old KFC start, anyone else have any preference?

·
Registered
170 Posts
well like i said, if you guys want to run the course with me, you are more than welcome, i cant say much about the pace, we'll be marking the course for the gps, some sections we may be stopped messing iwth gps, others we'll be hauling the mail so its up to you if you want to cruise with me but i'm sure we'll run into each other either way but i'm gonna try to get out there saturday morning by about 830 or 9

·
Registered
997 Posts
Was thinking more just a run from hodge of the 15 to slash x, then messing around wherever, or we could just do the same old KFC start, anyone else have any preference?
I can't stay all day, but I say meet at Hodge, KFC is played out now, and people make fun of it too much. I want to try that jump that kicked Ryans ass with my new stuff.

·
Registered
912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
Your right, you should trade me, my truck is nice and short, problem solved. You don't have to thank me, the joy of doing someone a favor is thanks enough:p

Hodge Rd (off the 15) 9:30 -10:00 am Saturday 2-23-07 be there or be somewhere else...

21 - 40 of 98 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.