Hey everybody....got a 98 2.7 auto 4x4 reg cab and hadn't driven my truck in about 2 1/2 weeks cuz i blew out my cheap ass Borla weld in muffler. Anyways, finally got my new LCE exhaust and hopped in my truck to drive out to my parents house to install it started up with no problem but the battery light stayed on. First thing I thought was alternator not charging so I broke out my fluke meter to make sure and sure enough it was at 14.3V at idle. Next I thought maybe my battery is getting old? So I took off to my parents house (about an hour drive) and the light stayed on the entire time. After I finished the exhaust, truck was off for about 5 hours, jumped in to listen for any exhaust leaks and start the truck up and no problem starting. Yes my battery is extremely old (7 years!!!!) but it starts just as good as the day I put it in....Toyota battery by the way (not surprised) Anyone got any ideas??? Probably should just pick up a new battery but I cant see spending the money if the one I have still starts the truck with no problem.