TTORA Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
retarded

that is one of the stupidest places to relocate a battery. any person walking buy could take off your battery cables or even take your battery. yea i agree it looks pretty cool but very stupid. what happens when it rains, water and electricity dont go together.

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
mikerox said:
WTF!!!! so so gd pc now. no fun anymore. i am going to go buy flaming for dummies so i can take over.
just wait, ill blow up eventually, and you know mine are usually pretty good :)

·
Registered
92 Posts
Too Funny!

trent123 said:
that is one of the stupidest places to relocate a battery. any person walking buy could take off your battery cables or even take your battery. yea i agree it looks pretty cool but very stupid. what happens when it rains, water and electricity dont go together.
I don't usually flame anyone but this made me laugh :p . Do you really think he would go through the trouble to relocate the battery because it looks cool?

Advice: Do some research before posting something that is going to make you look a dumbass.

·
Registered
5,467 Posts
I'm actually looking at installing an auxilary deep cycle battery. Thats a good spot for it, pretty clean install. I'd probably put it in a battery box though. Just my :2cents:.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
About this Discussion
12 Replies
11 Participants
Interex
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing