TTORA Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
located in pittsburg. asking 2k

selling so I can buy my buddys FJ. Has 220k miles on it, was rebuilt by the PO 30k ago. but since then, the timing guides took a shit on me. Have receipts for the previous rebuild ,and parts. also has a new clutch put in 30k ago. also have receipts for that also. Does not run right now. needs the head to be put on and other small things.

the motor is already pulled apart, head resurfaced ,pressure tested, and cleaned. Just needs a valve job.

interior is cherry , excellent shape. seat covers, no cracks in the plastic. Replaced factory speakers with kenwoods, has kenwood deck, with xm box.

I have the gasket kit, timing chain, water pump, oil pump, new timing chain cover from engine builder ill throw in for free.

so you need a valve job, put the motor back together. The other small things are my job chewd up bunch of stuff on the truck. the rear brake line needs to be replace, resoder the rear back up lights cable and rear plate lights. and one of the rear end bumper caps is missing.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I earn the right to ask dumb questions since i'm a noob here, so here it goes. I'm trying to convert my '01 prerunner to an sas 4x4. Is this a good donor?

·
Registered
11,173 Posts
Bazzy said:
I earn the right to ask dumb questions since i'm a noob here, so here it goes. I'm trying to convert my '01 prerunner to an sas 4x4. Is this a good donor?
It could probably be used. might be a bit expensive to get delivered though.

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
Dick Foster said:
Ah OK. I was just trying to help because the 22RE is a big plus. So fuck you, I hope you take the damn thing to your grave now. LOL
lol looks like a pretty good price

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
Bazzy said:
thats a hell of a big job!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
About this Discussion
11 Replies
8 Participants
Wheelin taco2131
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing