TTORA Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Row Row Row your Boat
1,632 Posts
ok, I wasn't there, I didn't see it happen, but I don't buy the "just a little half donut" story, thats way to much damage for just a lil half donut then roll over.
I mean I have flopped my 4runr on the trail more than once and not gotten damage like that.

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
someone should send the thread to his insurance company..

·
Premium Member
3,081 Posts
rolling a tacoma is no fun; 2.5 rolls, at about 60mph- the first one skipped us airborne pretty far.
all of the impact from my roll was taken on the front driver a-pillar and the rear axle. (i can't find the pics,... grr)
i have no idea how my passenger and i walked away with such little damage (cracked a bunch of ribs for me and a concussion for my passenger).

regardless, i hope the the driver was ok.
in a potentially fatal accident like a roll over it is unfair to make judgments without hearing the facts. some assholes might assume drinking was involved and start talking shit.

·
Registered
181 Posts
in a potentially fatal accident like a roll over it is unfair to make judgments without hearing the facts. some assholes might assume drinking was involved and start talking shit.
Dito, I've seen a truck roll by hitting some soft gravel on the side of a road on a turn and it jerking the wheel and flipping in the ditch. The driver had not been drinking and was not pulling a donut. Considering there are no pictures of the terrain...how can anyone judge what the damage should look like? Or what the driver was doing at the time?

·
Cracker
5,648 Posts
I don't know, but he admitted in his thread he was doing a "little donut".

If drinking wasn't an issue, he shouldnt' even have brought it up.

Furthermore, this kid was involved in shenannigans and poor business dealings with another TTORA member. In fact, I am sure Bazzy still owes him money from the bad deal. Maybe since his insurance is ponying up for extras, he can "afford" to make things right this time.

·
Registered
4,489 Posts

Furthermore, this kid was involved in shenannigans and poor business dealings with another TTORA member. In fact, I am sure Bazzy still owes him money from the bad deal. Maybe since his insurance is ponying up for extras, he can "afford" to make things right this time.
x2 the drinking thing shouldnt even have been brought up if the guy didnt think it was rational to the accident. I dont know the guy glad he is well but CT shit needs to stay on CT :2cents:

·
Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
rolling a tacoma is no fun; 2.5 rolls, at about 60mph- the first one skipped us airborne pretty far.
all of the impact from my roll was taken on the front driver a-pillar and the rear axle. (i can't find the pics,... grr)
i have no idea how my passenger and i walked away with such little damage (cracked a bunch of ribs for me and a concussion for my passenger).

in a potentially fatal accident like a roll over it is unfair to make judgments without hearing the facts. some assholes might assume permanent retardation was involved and start talking shit.
fixed for you...:thumbs:

If I remember correctly it about some headlights... the guy didn't provide an address, and Bazzy sent them to what his paypal has as his current address and it end up getting lost in the system....
http://customtacos.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1000547&postcount=14

so as far as I know TRDa$$hole (the guy sn) is probly not gonna get a refund.... :2cents:

·
Cracker
5,648 Posts
Yeah, his story evolved to that one that he is repeating, but as is often the case, people only say what makes them get sympathy or look like they are being unfairly victimized.... ask Mitch about that.

Unfortunately for him, the other party did publish the communication and Bazzy was outed as a liar.

So I guess it still sucks to be him.

·
Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Unfortunately for him, the other party did publish the communication and Bazzy was outed as a liar.

So I guess it still sucks to be him.
ummm... interesting, is this a resolved situation or is it still outstanding???? I can locate the guy, he ain't that hard to find.... it just a matter of extracting the debt legally..... :D

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
Hey, If I ever do that to my truck, you guys feel free to flame my ass because I will deserve it.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts