TTORA Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
1,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
BANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!......scccccrrrrrrrraaaaappppp......."so..what you gonna do now?.....hehehe"

Anyone have damage/carnage pics??

·
Kill Yourself!
2,091 Posts
Looks like you missed hitting a couple of body panels. The lid, hood and tail gate still look kinda strait. :D

·
Banned
1,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
NICE, FJ right outside the parking lot??

SO, did you cab swap...? The only thing I care about is my windshield at this point, so my a-pillars are dealt with care.

·
Kill Yourself!
2,091 Posts
padesertboy said:

SO, did you cab swap...? The only thing I care about is my windshield at this point, so my a-pillars are dealt with care.

About a 1/4 mile away from the parking lot at the AZRocks campsite.

·
Takama's-N-Shit!
9,048 Posts
padesertboy said:

Fixed the cab and swaped some glass-works stuff onto the front clip.....and she's good as new! :rolleyes: :D

·
Takama's-N-Shit!
9,048 Posts
padesertboy said:
fixed the cab is kinda vague, how?-what was involved? looks like you did a bitchin job
Took it to a buddy of my Bro-In-Law that does body work and had him fix it................amazingly he used almost no bondo and the windshield dropped right in! ............I did the rest of the body work with a BFH and a crow-bar! :D

·
Registered
6,892 Posts
Unfortunatly the truck still looks like shit.

FAUX X 4 said:
Took it to a buddy of my Bro-In-Law that does body work and had him fix it................amazingly he used almost no bondo and the windshield dropped right in! ............I did the rest of the body work with a BFH and a crow-bar! :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts