TTORA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to get the word out about a offroad series in Western Pa. My daughter and I went to these last year and had a great time. The only problem was not enough Toyotas!!! Here is there website.:2cents:

http://www.meridianoffroad.com/index_files/Page909.htm

On another note. When you get together at Wellsville, do you have to be a member or are any Toyotas welcome? What is the cost? Thanks

·
Premium Member
2,924 Posts
thanks for the invite!

almost all our runs are open to anyone... however, some of us guides have limits to the number attending...
(don't want 20 rigs in 1 group ;o)
wellsville is at the most $10 to get in...
other ways in are either cheaper or free... (may change in the future)

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I live over in Butler. I've always heard of yellow creek but have never been there. I will have to keep watching the events page and make a trip over someday. I'm only an hour away. The PA TTORA does all there playing out east I think???:D

·
Premium Member
2,924 Posts
I live over in Butler. I've always heard of yellow creek but have never been there. I will have to keep watching the events page and make a trip over someday. I'm only an hour away. The PA TTORA does all there playing out east I think???:D
the PA chapter used to do runs to wellsville often, and several places around pittsburgh area, but most of the western members are no longer active...lol

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Here is a little more info actually copied from there website.

2007 Outback Adventure Series

May 26 & 27, 2007 Bruin 4X4 Outback Adventure
Bruin, PA

July 21 & 22, 2007 Mountaineer 4X4 Outback Adventure
Chester, WV

September 1 & 2, 2007 Boyers 4X4 Outback Adventure
Boyers, PA

Outback Adventures are organized trail riding.
Camping is available on site.
All Jeeps, Trucks and SUV’s are welcome.
Trail categories range from Stock to Moderate to Extreme
Come join in the fun and experience the thrills of trail riding with family, and make new friends.

For Information
Call (724) 285-5082

We hope to see you there.
Rob, Terri & Chuck

Check the website for updates:
http://meridianoffroad.com/

1 - 7 of 7 Posts