TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
5,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Post 'em!

NOTE: If you've got NWS pics, I can host them on my un-official official NWS beach bash page that will be up shortly. ;) Please send your resized pics to my email (in my profile).

All my pics are uploaded here: http://haroldsgarage.net/tacoma/03-17-07

Here are a few clean shots from today:

·
Premium Member
5,584 Posts
who got the picture of manny duct taped to the hood?

·
Premium Member
5,584 Posts
there were definately a few accidents! most were caused by girls. there should be more pictures when some of the others get online

·
Registered
3,329 Posts
Wish I could have made it over but by the time I left katemcy it was going to be 130 when I got there

·
Registered
5,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ricks72 said:
Wish I could have made it over but by the time I left katemcy it was going to be 130 when I got there
You should have come out! We were just gettin' started at that time.

<OFF TOPIC> How was Katemcy? </OFF TOPIC>

·
Registered
3,354 Posts
Pics came out nice. we had a good time, day was nice, food was great, the rigs were awsome, the talk was helpful, and most of all the company was great. nice to put a face to the name. nice meeting you guys. looking forward to hanging out again.
lets see your pics vince, I know you got some good pics.

Later!

·
Registered
5,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Ricks72 said:
haha 1:30 AM or is that what your talkin about....katemcy was bad ass
Oh damn, thought that was 130pm. Glad Katemcy was good, I want to make it out there one of these days.

·
Premium Member
5,584 Posts
onelastcast said:
lets see your pics vince, I know you got some good pics.

Later!

as soon as I can figure out how to re-size these damn things I will email them to harold to host. Your right, i got some GOOD ones!

·
Registered
5,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
You know, I was going over the NWS pics and I'm not sure that all these girls were over 18. Looks like the majority of them are between 16-17 but who knows? :dunno: Do yours look any better, Vince?

As far as resizing, the easiest thing to do is use a batch resizing program. I use ACDSee for all my photo management.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Interex said:
You know, I was going over the NWS pics and I'm not sure that all these girls were over 18. Looks like the majority of them are between 16-17 but who knows? :dunno: Do yours look any better, Vince?

As far as resizing, the easiest thing to do is use a batch resizing program. I use ACDSee for all my photo management.
so what you are saying is...they're still not up. :mad:

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Interex said:

So, where are the pics?

To resize, you can just select all, click send to e-mail, then resize there. It's free and you don't have to d/l a program.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts